Reviews for Grave Consequences
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Squeeing here! For an appetizer, this is full of things that take me to my happy place - a bit of a casefic, danger, action, brotherly banter, and injuries that have repurcussions. Worry, and making choices that they know are going to be painful, but they do it anyway.

I have to mention that I sometimes find some writers pile on the guilt and blame a little too thick, when the other brother is hurt, but this was just right!

I'm so excited that you've got a multi-chapter continuation on the horizon! (You'll have to tell me what some of the triggers are that take you to *your* happy place, so I can try to slip one into my as-yet-unposted WIP too. I feel like I owe you something, for making me so happy.)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
great story...loved it...looking forward to the next one!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hurt!Dean & angsty!Sam. Hurt!Sam & angsty!Dean. What more could a girl want?

Well done.
zuimar chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Loved it, you write Hurt-Dean and Hurt-Sam so well! So glad to hear you're writing a multi-chapter fic again. Can't wait
neonchica chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was great - loved the imagery and the angst. You've got the brother's characters down pat and everything else is terrific too. Great work. Any chance your next multi-chapter fic involves Sam's surgery? Looking forward to it whatever it is. Thanks for sharing -nc
Maz101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ahh! Nice straight forward Hurt/Comfort/Agst! Quite a relief and well done.
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Delicious appetizer! And no deals, no dead brothers, nothing of Season three. Just what I need right now.

Looking forward to your upcoming multi-chapter!

Deej
shelby02 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is a great one-shot. I loved Bridging Two Solitudes and loved that you had Sam still recuperating from his injuries. I look forward to your next story.
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I went all *SQUEEMADHAPPY!* when I saw the alert for this fic in my inbox. I'm even more *SQUEEMADHAPPY!* now I've read it. Excellent job. Loving that Dean was the damsel in distress and Sam the hero. Can't wait for the multi-chapter fic xD

GhostBehindYou x
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Awesome story, and I hope that you meant the next story builds on this one when saying this story was just an appetizer for the next one. If not, you have so got to write the story where Sam has surgery and goes through the recovery process. Sam almost completely destroyed in knee in the Bridging Two Solitudes story that it is a wonder that his knee was able to hold up to the strain of digging and getting his brother to the hospital!

I Can't wait for your next story to begin as I absolutely love the way you write!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OMG! I was SO happy to see a new fic from you! And then disappointed when I got to the end and saw Finis... *pouts* - BUT I'm thrilled to hear there is a new multi-chap on the way. This was awesome - great scene in the graveyard - the rain, mud, Dean's solution to the water filling up the grave, the mudslide, etc. Great angst and bro-moments in this. I'll be looking out for the next one!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I got excited when I got this in my inbox! I thought it was your multi-fic but then you said this is a pre-amble and thats even better! Two fics! Ok and enough gushing and on with the review.

LOVED this. The descriptions at the beginning were wonderful. I loved the way you described the rain and the detail you put in. The scene with Sam digging out Dean was brilliant. Yay for some Sammy hero stuff. I'm getting seriously pissed with reading and watching Sam as the helpless damsel so thank you for giving me some much needed Sam in action - even with a seriously buggered up knee. Cannot WAIT for your next story, my dear. I gave a little squee when I read that you're about half way through it :) So... we'll be having that soon then? *hint hint*
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4