Reviews for Consumed
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Good chapter
paulac45 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Well told, although I don't like to think of plane crashes (don't like flying). Typical of House to relate it to TV shows! Very IC.
YOU chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
hey, you could've based this on flight of the phenix ( not right spelling i know) cause hugh is in it and he looked preety ooberly awesome. Why is this rated M?

SEQUEL?
beyondobsessed chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Please I want a sequel! After all you took us through! I almost died with all the cuddy drama! I wish they would have hooked up at the end...like in the mushy romancy kind of way...
InsanityRising chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
i'm a little slow at finding this story, but i'm really enjoying it. thanks for writing it, it's good stuff :]
noname267 chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
4:45 just finish reading, House showed he is a o.k. guy to the other plane survivers and still love Cuddy. He kept is promised to get her home. Very good
noname267 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I started this at 4 am prpbably read a couple chapters before sleep really geet to me. Very good. Let House and Cuddy find each other fast.
patty chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
hey! I've read your other long cuddy house fix and I like what I've read! Is there more? :) keep up the good work!
mad.orca.lover chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
i do love yours AUs! haha they are just perfect p

great job. )
Anna chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Why was this M rated?
Charmed225 chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
*bows to the writing master* Another story of yours that I absolutely love!
Liz86000 chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
Great fic! Well done.
postalservice chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
:) just read it in one go. beautifuly written and a very good plotline, thanks for posting this!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
Very nice job with this )

Snyder
sheliestothestars chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Aw! I loved this story so much, i think it's one of your best stories. I'm so sad it ended alredy but the last three chapters were amazing. So gorgeous.