Reviews for Sweetly Sound the Bells
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 3/13
When you say "Sailor Moon-esque dresses" are you talking about the dress Sailor Moon wears as Princess Serenity?
find your North Star chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Great story and I love this Jareth just the way he is, but good luck on the dangerous Jareth(;
A Mistake chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
The conclusion is wonderful; I really appreciate how you make Sarah more mature now, and able to admit some things to Jareth without having to drag it on and on for a couple of chapters (well, I suppose that trait is pretty useful in building up sexual tension, that doesn't mean it couldn't get overused or fall flat when a less-than-stellar writer tries it and I've had my share of the badly executed ones). She didn't try to deny that she did ask for his help, rather than try to take down the evil-fae on her own. How she changed from the teenager into the woman she is now would be an interesting story, but I guess that's the kind of thing that could be filled in bit by bit in a sequel (if one should ever exist later).

Does it make me evil if I say that I would _love_ to see Cathy try to grill Sarah about Jareth? Preferrably with him hovering ominously behind her and offering helpful factoids? And I also think that if Sarah had geeks as friends, they'd actually have a better chance than normal to not freak out at all should they accidentally find out about the whole truth.

All in all, this looks like a great setup for a sequel, and one with many chapters at that.
A Mistake chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It's pretty interesting to see your take of Sarah being no-nonsense, professional and desperately wanting _normal_ as her way of dealing with the Labyrinth. It makes some sort of sense; She would just excite her imagination if she became actress, bound by her work to play make-believe on the stage. As such, she wouldn't take that path if she was trying to leave everything behind. I don't think I've seen this possibility of Sarah's character development explored often enough in a well-written labyrinth-fic.

The geek wedding of Sarah's friend was a great idea too. What better occasion to get Sarah to remember Jareth all over again than fantasy overdose?

Really, just the first chapter and I'm interested in anything else you might want to write in Labyrinth. Keep up the good work :)
Nagasasu chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
This last chapter was my favorite. Oh Jareth you and your arrogant smugness. XD Lovely fic. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
MissTiff chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very cute! Love her being a bridesmaid too! Very unique!
magialuna chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Oh I wish there was more to this! I just love this story. I love that it wasn't Jareth's fault and he got to be the hero, I love the "Geek wedding", I love Glen begging his new wife to leave saying he doesn't want to be a virgin one moment more, I love pushy, sexy Jareth forcing Sarah to deal with him. YUMMY Story. Thanks for it! -Clare
PEROXIDE chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
very nice!

be seein' Ya

LadyVampyre666 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
ha ha! loved it!

t'was sweet! and i love the fairytale.. stuffz.. in it :D

i prefer this kinda jareth.. infact.. i would love to see some kind of sequal sorta thing to this, but it ends beautifully!

Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
I think you write him as yummy Jareth. I liked him throughout, and I love how her view of him changed. Nice work:)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
I like how you moved through the action and that he helped her and wouldn't let her be taken. I also really like that she used his words. Good chapter.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
It's always hard to read her denying a part of herself. You write very realistically. I liked all the shadows she was seeing, and missing. Yay! He's here :)
satta chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Just enjoyable story! Well and mesmerizing written. Just perfect the way it is. If you write more Labyrinth ficst, which, at least based on this story I would very much like to happen, please do not make Jareth too bad. He might be sexier that way, but I have to admit that I prefer a nice one more...Okay, maybe he's at his best as a nice Goblin King - with a tint of darkness.
Nanenna chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Nah, he's her devoted slave and we all know it. He doesn't have the heart to be truly evil, or he'd have threatened torture rather than the Bog. XP

Aw, this was a sweet fic! I enjoyed it.