Reviews for Legacy of the Cursed Mask: The Wolf Demon Crisis
BloodPokemon101 chapter 45 . 1/18
Oh. My. God! Best Inuyasha story/series I have ever read! I haven't read anything as good as this as of yet. I wonder why you don't get more followers. I hope the next installment will be just as great!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 44 . 1/6
I loved this fanfic through and through! I loved the Michiru/Sango moments as well as the Inuyasha/Kaname moments! I'm glad to see Michiru and Sango kiss, but I hoped to see Inuyasha and Kaname kiss...and for Inuyasha to break off with Kagome just like Sango did to Miroku. Kagome doesn't deserve Inuyasha anymore. She lost his trust, and his love with all of her abuse and bossy attitude. But I will say this about the anime of Inuyasha...and I'm not hating, but I truly believe that Kagome was the most unnecessarily, needless character of Inuyasha...and that's saying something since she's the main character. And this story makes her even more unnecessarily...only to cause more drama and more heartache between the group because she doesn't get what she wants. Well, I'm off to the sequel.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 40 . 1/6
Kagome is such bitch! Cry, bitch! Cry! Run home to your mommy, and cry like the arrogant, naive, little bitch you are! I don't hate Kagome, but I do distaste her. I love this fanfic greatly! Do mind what the other reviewers say about your portrayal of Kagome. I think you portrayed her beautifully. I think this exactly how Kagome would react if this happened in the anime. While reading this I tried to imagine I'm in Kagome's position, and how she'll react based on her POV. And this is it...there's no other way. To hell with others who say otherwise...that just means that they have the same bad habit as Kagome...'seeing AND hearing what YOU want to see and hear'. And since the see Kagome as 'an angel that does no wrong'...they won't accept your portrayal of Kagome, and they try to just to defy it as you bashing because they hate it. Well, they can hate it all the want! It's truth...and guess what? The truth can sometimes can only accept it, and move on. I'm also tired of your little fantasy about true love conquers all. She reminds me of Sakura from Naruto in the beginning with that true love crap. At least Sakura got over it after awhile, but Kagome is still hung up on that crap. Sakura is my one of my favorite characters from Naruto, but that crap was one of the few things that pissed me off about her. When Kagome cried about true love and fantasies was all she had...I know I should feel sympathy for her...which I do a little, but I just wanted give a couple of good smacks across her face, and yell 'Wake up! This isn't a fairytale! This is reality! This is life! Life isn't a fantasy book! If it was such a fairytale, then why did Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku had to suffer, huh? Either wake up from your crapping fantasy world, or get the hell out of here!' I know that sounds harsh, but that's what I would honestly. And if she would dare slap me, like she did with Inuyasha and THEN Sango, I'll broke BOTH her arms! Sorry, for my rant. That's just the way I feel about Kagome in this story, I'm so glad she got her just desserts. I hope you do something about the rosary. Inuyasha doesn't deserve to be controlled by that bitch anymore. Again, I love this story! I just can't stop reading. I love the Michiru/Sango and Inuyasha/Kaname moments. To be honest I can't see Inuyasha/Kagome happening. Never in the anime. I heard Sango/Miroku was forced on the author, by... who was it again? I think it was the It was someone who was helping or working with writer with the Inuyasha storyline and whatnot. Sango/Miroku wasn't really something the writer wanted to make, but did so because of the people profiting from fan service.
Demons of the arch angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
When is the date for the next sequel? I cant wait! Kaname and inu *fan girl screaming* the first ever!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/3/2014
Why hasn't there been any kagome and inuyasha moments
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 44 . 7/18/2014
While it's a bit late, I too wish to express my condolences on your mother's death. That kind of thing is always hard.

Well, that's one way to spice things up. A future Kaname was involved in the creation of that sword, a future Kaname from an alternate timeline no less . . . egad, I hate temporal mechanics. That aside, I see no real issues with the ending, and look forward to the next installment.

This part is addressed as much to another reviewer as to you (TheAuthorofTime to be exact), so I ask that you bear with me a little. While I have issues of my own concerning your Bad List, they're more about Fullmetal Alchemist, so this isn't the place.

The issue here is, once again, Miroku. I actually find Kagome MUCH easier to handle than Miroku; Kagome's main problem is her temper, a problem I myself share to a degree. Miroku, now, I do consider him irredeemable, not because of the lechery per se (though that offends every chivalrous bone in my body), but the matter of the Wind Tunnel. Even contemplating having children before Naraku is destroyed (thus breaking the curse) makes him, in my mind, an unfit parent at best; a truly hellish case of child abuse, if you will. Showing the slightest willingness to pass on that curse, regardless of the reason, is in my opinion barely above Naraku himself in terms of crossing the line.
JNaegi chapter 43 . 7/13/2014
Well I didn't see that coming with the transformations with that sword! And dang, Jiro ad Sango turned to Ogre demons?! I'm surprised you got Sango involved with it but I guess you can't give her special treatment.

The sword also released their tethered feelings; Jiro being aggressive to Azusa and Sango's major affection for Michiru!

Good chapter overall.
BruceNadeauJr chapter 44 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story! I've re-read the entire story 5 times already. I just have a couple of questions though.

First off, are you going to add even more time travel parts? Secondly, did the person who came from the future drive the plane there? As in they're still there? Or was it transported?

The only other question I have is if you're going to update this story to alert everyone when the next book comes out.
Uruz 11 chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
I was very surprised to see that you updated so quickly, less than a week, wish I could write that fast and still obtain the same amount of quality. Miroku's explanation regarding his theory is certainly a major plot element in your story, especially since it sets the stage for what could have actually happened had the jet, the sword and all the other pieces not been there at the right place and at the right time, scary and hauntlingly horrific for everyone in the story who was listening.

The short trailer for your next installment of Legacy of the Cursed Mask looks very entertaining for those of us who are the readers, but dark and devastating for the characters from what was written, especially with the betrayal after all the efforts which were put into the alliance to begin with for so many previous chapters. Sesshomaru making another appearance is something to see as will what ever sinister scheme Naraku has in store for everyone which raises another matter that I'd like to bring to your attention, Miroku stated that Naraku is already very aware that Kagome and the Kururugi twins come from an era different from Feudal Japan so I'm wondering if his next evil plan might involve the three of them in some way.

Kagome can use the Bone Eater's well and sense Shikon jewel shards thanks to the powers she inherited from Kikyo, Michiru and Kaname are still developing their Shikigami powers and although neither of them are as powerful or as experienced as Utsugi once was, they're both learning very well despite all the dangers and difficulties that they've had to endure along the way in either era.

There's also this Wyvern guy, he seems to be taking a little too much interest in everything that's going on in the Feudal era and don't get me wrong, any modern day human being would be absolutely fascinated to find out that magic and demons exist or did exist at a time during Feudal Japan. He provides Kagome with free money and food in exchange for information on artefacts such as the Shikon Jewel and other such relics along with what ever documented video footage that is recorded with Kagome's video camera, it all sounds a little too good to be true or generous, I'd say Wyvern is someone to suspect since all that he's asking can be very benefical to Naraku should all the info fall into his evil hands.

When things go wrong and lives are at stake, especially when betrayals are involved, one must keep a very careful eye on everything and everyone, namely people who everyone knows so little about. A clean white or blank slate is more suspicious than a criminal record because what you don't know can cost you later on in life, especially after its too late and you learn something far too late for it to be of any benefit. If Miroku's theory is absolutely correct, than there's a strong chance that either a grown up Kaname or a grown up Michiru could have planted the jet there, and learned from Totosai how to forge a new sword using materials and forgery methods from both eras. My biggest worry is who ever the traitor(s) is or are in your story third installment, lord help Michiru and everyone else if Naraku ever finds out about Miroku's theory regarding how everyone's lives were saved from Naraku's grasp.

What an extraordinary way to end the "Wolf Demon Crisis" with such a suspenseful and epic cliff hanger! I have to agree with shortening the chapters of stories, saves time with writing them and keeps everything much more simple, I eagerly await the first chapter of your third story installment! Glad to know you're doing a little better, hope that all the support from each of your fans as helped to heal the hurts you're enduring so that you can carry on with life, take care and good luck to you.
Codyy chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
Considering the speed of these last two updates I figured it would be best just to make a comment about both of them on here. And yes, I would indeed like to know of this new method of yours please :).

First off, I knew it was only a matter of time until you brought in some sort of big muscular looking women. Considering the fact that most of your work on deviantart includes big muscular women it was only a matter of time until you had one show up. You seem to have a bit of a "fetish" for them :P(no offense intended).

Second, I do not see why Sango should feel bad about her actions. First off yes, she kind of went overboard due to her transformed state, however Michiru did not object at all throughout the entire ordeal. He was shocked but the story did not really describe him not wanting what was happening. And not only that, but when he DID start feeling uncomfortable, and said as much to Sango, she complied instantly and set him down. Backing off in the process. If she were truly forcing herself on him I doubt she would have let him go so easily. If a part of Michiru did not want her to be so close to him like that, he would have told her to stop immediately. Michiru is a strong, smart, willful and brave guy. He would have no problem telling her to stop the moment she glomped him. And when he eventually did ask her to stop, she did! So her actions were far from "heinous". Sudden? Yes. Forced? Not really as, as I said a couple times already, it took him a while to start feeling truly uncomfortable and ask her to release him, which she complied when he did finally asked her to let go. This was not a molestation as she did not grope him or ignore his requests to back off. She hugged him tightly, gave him innocent kisses, and let go when asked.

Totosai needs a bigger ass whooping. He himself said he barely knew much about the sword, so to prove his point he transforms his friends into states that were very unappealing to them and outright dangerous for Sango.

Saying that, I kind of would have liked to see some sort of lingering effect on Sango. Like, the process having made her into a half demon or a "quarter" demon, or something. To add a bit more drama while giving her a bit of a boost in physical prowes. Though, that could just be me wanting to see a "Devil May Cry" type of half demon in the story :P.

At first I thought this "Beast clan" calling themselves Dragons were something from Dragonball. I mean, Dragons, martial arts, using Chi, love to fight? Sounds very Dragonball like to me!...Then I saw that you based them off of guys from Ranma 1/2 and felt dumb :(.

I like the future aspect going on here. I hope we get to see who it was who planted the jet and sword here. And I also hope you have the group meet with them.

Michiru, after he is recovered will you have him exercise or something more? Go through some sort of physical boost? He seems to have gotten into this state for a second time and relies a lot on his magic. It would be nice to see him become a bit more physically adept. Same goes for the rest of the humans as matter of fact. Sango is really the only athletic human, but it would be nice to see one or two of them start increasing their own physical abilities themselves you know? Especially Michiru. This is the second time he found himself almost unmovable IIRC. I have a feeling that if he was in a bit better shape, he would not be as bad as he has been imo.

I look forward to the next saga. I am glad to see you still trucking through despite what you have been going through. My condolences goes out to you for what happened with your mother, and to your last home that you were wrongly kicked out of.

Do you think you will ever make that Michiri/Kagura fanfic you were thinking about doing a couple years back? Perhaps while you are writing the next saga? Would be cool to see how you do a "Romeo and Juliet" type of romance.
Jetty1 chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
Wowza! That was a lot to comprehend. Great stuff, dude! Been a while on this site, I know, I've been taking a break from fanfics to write my own stories to publish; which is coming along well I might add, not to mention my grandmother being in the hospital several months back.

I really enjoyed the origin story of Sounga; it sorta reminded me of Mortal Kombat. Speaking of which, I'm enjoying the Mortal Kombat Legacy web series on youtube that uses a form of time-travel. It tells the origin of Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Feudal Japan rather than modern day times before jumping to them in the tournament in present day; inconsistent continuity, I know, but it's still fun to watch. This inspired me to come up with an Inuyasha Mortal Kombat fanfic where Inuyasha, Michiru and others will encounter the early versions of Mortal Kombat Characters in Feudal Japan and upon traveling to Modern Times they'll take part in the Tournament, giving their hand-to-hand kombat skills an extrenuous workout. It won't be uploaded right away but soon since I still have other fanfics to update.

I definitely like the theory that everybody but one died and the one was forced to travel back to change things. I wonder if said individual is still about and is sticking to the shadows or simply faded from existence the moment things started to change. What if she was the only one to travel back in time?

I think Sango should come right out and tell Michiru what's bothering her. She's feeling guilty enough as it is with what she's done so I'm pretty sure keeping silent and lying to him making her feel worse and she must realize that it's not healthy for her. I mean it took him a bit of time but Inuyasha confessed the the Kururugi twins about his demon side so for Sango it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe Miroku's theory that they all originally died can be the catalyst that convinces her to tell him, given that life can be short.

In regards to Sango being transformed by the Reikikaega, I loved her behavior toward Michiru. She may be upset for treating him like Miroku treats her, but I'm sure deep down that he isn't. On that note, I notice how there has yet to be an in depth depiction of Michiru and Sango doing the dirty deed even with several people writing about them. If you care to PM me, I can give you a few different scenarios as to how Michiru and Sango's first time, and maybe several others, can go. Also I think it would be interesting if she were to have some lingering side-effects and she becomes like the Hulk; giving some power to match the others with.

In regards to Sango's family remaining at rest, I understand that perfectly though I am curious as to what they will think of Michiru dating her. I can imagine her father potentially being like Princess Fiona's father in Shrek 2, thinking that the timid young wizard isn't good enough and pushes him to man-up.

We're finally going to see the romance bloom between Inuyasha and Kaname, GREAT! I got nothing against Kagome really, but she's already established as Inuyasha's woman in canon; time for a change of pace. She can get a motel room with a dozen naked guys for all I care, which probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

BTW, I'm very interested in your method of quick updating. Maybe it can help me out as well.

I look forward to the next story, this series just gets better and better. Take care, dude!
Xthenjazziesaid chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
You updated so quickly I didn't have time to review the last chapter! Welcome back and I am very sorry to hear about your mother.

So another chapter in this saga ends. Gotta say, I am really looking forward to the next story. What I desire most is character development for both Kaname and Shippo because I feel that they both get the back burner more often than not. It'd be great to see them get a more hands on part in the story.

As endings go, this was executed very well. Tying up a few loose ends while leaving plenty open for the next story to explore. I really like your time travel theory and agree that it should have been taken advantage of in canon. But original content is always good too.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the next story. This has become one of my favorite sagas and I hope to see it live up to its potential.
Aven The BattleMage chapter 44 . 7/8/2014
Oh my, I can't wait for the new chapters!
I think also you're right about the time traveling, seeing what a planer and corward Nuraku is .
Frosty Wolf chapter 44 . 7/8/2014
I was wondering how long this story would be. I'm sad to see it end, but glad to know it will continue. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading the sequel.
blackshadow340 chapter 44 . 7/8/2014
your stories have become some of my favorite You're a great writer look forward to the next story :D, do I have a doubt in classification will remain will be T or M?