Reviews for Legacy of the Cursed Mask: The Wolf Demon Crisis
Guest chapter 45 . 12/2/2021
I agree with those who don't trust their (Kagome and Inuyasha's) toxic relationship.
Nene chapter 8 . 2/4/2021
I am MichiruxSango and KanamexInuyasha shipper too! *smiled excitedly*
Guest chapter 44 . 10/10/2020
I never like them (Kagome and Inuyasha) together because of the constant boy girl drama between them.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/10/2020
Highly means to a high degree or level/favorably.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/3/2020
Sango should end her friendship with Kagome.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/3/2020
(Grabbing Kagome's hair in the defense of Sango threateningly): IF YOU EVER ATTACK HER AGAIN, SHE'D BECOME YOUR EX-FIRNED.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/3/2020
Kagome and Inuyasha - Fuck this pairing
Kagome haters chapter 35 . 8/3/2020
I hate Kagome.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/3/2020
(Directly glaring at Kagome in the defense of Kaname and Michiru): YOU. ARE. NOTHING. BUT. A. BRAT.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2020
Kagome's a bitch.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/3/2020
I can't stand Kagome and Inuyasha together.
Zoarak13 chapter 41 . 1/3/2020
Jeez, Kagome needs a Tanjiro forehead attack.
Tunak23 chapter 8 . 10/22/2018
The pairing between Kaname/InuYasha Was my favourite for her in the game and well I despite Kagome a lot...she should get it,more reasonable after all.
Tunak23 chapter 6 . 10/22/2018
Like a little parasite throwing seeds to each side of the field,Kagome doesn't deal with her own problems again and fills the others with doubt...Only to hide her own petty jealousy and cheap problems that oh course make her the center of the universe.

Her portrait is so good yet I am rooting for anyone that is not her for Inuyasha's pairing,a lesson that shows her that she is not master of love only a little little pupil.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 45 . 1/18/2015
Oh. My. God! Best Inuyasha story/series I have ever read! I haven't read anything as good as this as of yet. I wonder why you don't get more followers. I hope the next installment will be just as great!