Reviews for Legacy of the Cursed Mask: The Wolf Demon Crisis
I never like them (Kagome and Inuyasha) together because of the constant boy girl drama between them.
Highly means to a high degree or level/favorably.
Sango should end her friendship with Kagome.
(Grabbing Kagome's hair in the defense of Sango threateningly): IF YOU EVER ATTACK HER AGAIN, SHE'D BECOME YOUR EX-FIRNED.
Kagome and Inuyasha - Fuck this pairing
Kagome haters chapter 35 . 8/3
I hate Kagome.
(Directly glaring at Kagome in the defense of Kaname and Michiru): YOU. ARE. NOTHING. BUT. A. BRAT.
Kagome's a bitch.
I can't stand Kagome and Inuyasha together.
Zoarak13 chapter 41 . 1/3
Jeez, Kagome needs a Tanjiro forehead attack.
Tunak23 chapter 8 . 10/22/2018
The pairing between Kaname/InuYasha Was my favourite for her in the game and well I despite Kagome a lot...she should get it,more reasonable after all.
Tunak23 chapter 6 . 10/22/2018
Like a little parasite throwing seeds to each side of the field,Kagome doesn't deal with her own problems again and fills the others with doubt...Only to hide her own petty jealousy and cheap problems that oh course make her the center of the universe.

Her portrait is so good yet I am rooting for anyone that is not her for Inuyasha's pairing,a lesson that shows her that she is not master of love only a little little pupil.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 45 . 1/18/2015
Oh. My. God! Best Inuyasha story/series I have ever read! I haven't read anything as good as this as of yet. I wonder why you don't get more followers. I hope the next installment will be just as great!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 44 . 1/6/2015
I loved this fanfic through and through! I loved the Michiru/Sango moments as well as the Inuyasha/Kaname moments! I'm glad to see Michiru and Sango kiss, but I hoped to see Inuyasha and Kaname kiss...and for Inuyasha to break off with Kagome just like Sango did to Miroku. Kagome doesn't deserve Inuyasha anymore. She lost his trust, and his love with all of her abuse and bossy attitude. But I will say this about the anime of Inuyasha...and I'm not hating, but I truly believe that Kagome was the most unnecessarily, needless character of Inuyasha...and that's saying something since she's the main character. And this story makes her even more unnecessarily...only to cause more drama and more heartache between the group because she doesn't get what she wants. Well, I'm off to the sequel.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 40 . 1/6/2015
Kagome is such bitch! Cry, bitch! Cry! Run home to your mommy, and cry like the arrogant, naive, little bitch you are! I don't hate Kagome, but I do distaste her. I love this fanfic greatly! Do mind what the other reviewers say about your portrayal of Kagome. I think you portrayed her beautifully. I think this exactly how Kagome would react if this happened in the anime. While reading this I tried to imagine I'm in Kagome's position, and how she'll react based on her POV. And this is it...there's no other way. To hell with others who say otherwise...that just means that they have the same bad habit as Kagome...'seeing AND hearing what YOU want to see and hear'. And since the see Kagome as 'an angel that does no wrong'...they won't accept your portrayal of Kagome, and they try to just to defy it as you bashing because they hate it. Well, they can hate it all the want! It's truth...and guess what? The truth can sometimes hurt...you can only accept it, and move on. I'm also tired of your little fantasy about true love conquers all. She reminds me of Sakura from Naruto in the beginning with that true love crap. At least Sakura got over it after awhile, but Kagome is still hung up on that crap. Sakura is my one of my favorite characters from Naruto, but that crap was one of the few things that pissed me off about her. When Kagome cried about true love and fantasies was all she had...I know I should feel sympathy for her...which I do a little, but I just wanted give a couple of good smacks across her face, and yell 'Wake up! This isn't a fairytale! This is reality! This is life! Life isn't a fantasy book! If it was such a fairytale, then why did Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku had to suffer, huh? Either wake up from your crapping fantasy world, or get the hell out of here!' I know that sounds harsh, but that's what I would honestly. And if she would dare slap me, like she did with Inuyasha and THEN Sango, I'll broke BOTH her arms! Sorry, for my rant. That's just the way I feel about Kagome in this story, I'm so glad she got her just desserts. I hope you do something about the rosary. Inuyasha doesn't deserve to be controlled by that bitch anymore. Again, I love this story! I just can't stop reading. I love the Michiru/Sango and Inuyasha/Kaname moments. To be honest I can't see Inuyasha/Kagome happening. Never in the anime. I heard Sango/Miroku was forced on the author, by... who was it again? I think it was the prod...no...fans...no. It was someone who was helping or working with writer with the Inuyasha storyline and whatnot. Sango/Miroku wasn't really something the writer wanted to make, but did so because of the people profiting from fan service.