Reviews for Cake or Death?
astrumadamas chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I liked the fourth ending best, but this one is also really good.
captain chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Finally got around to playing portal myself, but was intimidated and ended up just watching someone else play through again. Had to give this another read. I still love it. You capture the atmosphere of the game really well, and I love your Eddie.

-captain
DaughterJudyK chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I have a serious obsession with Portal AND the Riddler so seeing this crossover made me giddy. I approve.
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is super funny! Portal offered so many hours of entertainment and I can't wait to see how the Riddler deals with GLaDOS.
MissBliss8527 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Despite having never played Portal, this was very fun to read! I especially like how you've done the alternate endings, and I think "revenge is best served now" is my favourite. :) Not to criticize or anything, but why do you think the Mad Hatter can only speak in Wonderland or Looking-Glass quotes? Because in all of my previous experiences, he's been able to talk just fine. Don't think I'm criticizing, I actually quite like your style of Mad Hatter.
Meladracis chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
You are amazing for writing this. I was just thinking to myself, the minute I started playing Portal 2 (I started on Portal 2), 'Riddler would adore this place'. I'm not sure if I like any of the endings, but they were all very interesting. I really wanted him to win and get back in the first ending, because Riddler with that much battle damage would be really cool. I'm always for Riddler actually succeeding, especially in Aperture Labs.
Rista-liehna chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Great story! I loved all of the endings for different reasons. I've been meaning to play Portal for ages now, and you've just made me want it more. However, even with CJOHNSON/TIER3 I can't make the website do anything... and it's bothering me that I can't figure out those anagrams. Oh well. Doesn't make me enjoy this story any less. Excuse me while I go take a look at your other stories.
Eclipsed.By.The.Dawn chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
That was...Brilliant. Wonderful. Brilliantly wonderful A delightful read. Honestly I have to say ending number 6 is my favorite. EddieGLaDOSawesomeness. Anyway, keep writing! This was a fantastic read!
Riddlerstar chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
WHAT HAPPENS BRUCE WAYNE\BATMAN?
Riddlerstar chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
i hate batman when he came out of nowere the Riddler allmost had GLaDOS!
Riddlerstar chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
i read all of your stroies with The Riddler in them you must make more i must say they are the best thing in the world!

what happens to bruce wanye?
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Eddie's reaction to the WCC is perfect-and adorable! I love the idea of this crossover, and you did a great job with it.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Why were some bits underlined? I got cohnsontier3

Which

Isn't being attacked by spell check...

...

CONSPIRACY!

Which has piracy in it!
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Wow... f**king awesome. 0_0 I can't believe it...
highland girl 1592 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Oh this ending was awesome!Though the last bit of Eddie taking over Glados threw it seems that Eddums may have gone bonkers this was a totally cool I still liked the ending for chapter 4 !:)