Reviews for Cake or Death?
Inferna Blossom chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Not exactly how GLaDOS works/was made but still a very interesting story none the less. And with a very interesting twist at the end to be sure.
Inferna Blossom chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
I like this one. I like this one a lot. And it does seem well-thought out. Teaming up to make these deadlier sounds just within his nature, and the opportunity to go against Batman again? Icing on the cake.
Inferna Blossom chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Well damn
Inferna Blossom chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
That one was great. Lol I think I probably would have done the same after a nightmare like that.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Ok this was fantastic, from the turrets, to the companion cube, the after of hell chamber 18, to the conclusion, you've done really well. The multiple endings make me curious though, given that the original game only had one. It is true that games with multiple endings are fun though.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Oh this is fantastic and more than a little hilarious. Riddler against GLaDOS, this is going to be great.
astrumadamas chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I liked the fourth ending best, but this one is also really good.
captain chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Finally got around to playing portal myself, but was intimidated and ended up just watching someone else play through again. Had to give this another read. I still love it. You capture the atmosphere of the game really well, and I love your Eddie.

-captain
DaughterJudyK chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I have a serious obsession with Portal AND the Riddler so seeing this crossover made me giddy. I approve.
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is super funny! Portal offered so many hours of entertainment and I can't wait to see how the Riddler deals with GLaDOS.
MissBliss8527 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Despite having never played Portal, this was very fun to read! I especially like how you've done the alternate endings, and I think "revenge is best served now" is my favourite. :) Not to criticize or anything, but why do you think the Mad Hatter can only speak in Wonderland or Looking-Glass quotes? Because in all of my previous experiences, he's been able to talk just fine. Don't think I'm criticizing, I actually quite like your style of Mad Hatter.
526837 chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
You are amazing for writing this. I was just thinking to myself, the minute I started playing Portal 2 (I started on Portal 2), 'Riddler would adore this place'. I'm not sure if I like any of the endings, but they were all very interesting. I really wanted him to win and get back in the first ending, because Riddler with that much battle damage would be really cool. I'm always for Riddler actually succeeding, especially in Aperture Labs.
Rista-liehna chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Great story! I loved all of the endings for different reasons. I've been meaning to play Portal for ages now, and you've just made me want it more. However, even with CJOHNSON/TIER3 I can't make the website do anything... and it's bothering me that I can't figure out those anagrams. Oh well. Doesn't make me enjoy this story any less. Excuse me while I go take a look at your other stories.
Eclipsed.By.The.Dawn chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
That was...Brilliant. Wonderful. Brilliantly wonderful A delightful read. Honestly I have to say ending number 6 is my favorite. EddieGLaDOSawesomeness. Anyway, keep writing! This was a fantastic read!
Riddlerstar chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
WHAT HAPPENS BRUCE WAYNE\BATMAN?