Reviews for Hero High: Sphinx Academy
Data Seeker chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Dear Author

This is an interesting chapter.

The flashback with Alex when he was young and his sister is being constructed in test tube was dynamic. There is more about Alex’s character and past.

His mother is so hateful and hypercritical. I see where Alex learned his sadistic grin.

The part with Gwen and Lord was dramatic and intense and emotional. Lord is so intense; the hardest thing about dealing with him is that his victims can’t stop feeling emotions and thus can’t stop feeding him; very him powerful foe.

The following scenes are very informative. And that run in with Ben and Susan was intense. Psychological warfare is tense, and effective; though sometimes its hurts the manipulator too; depending on the type of victim, and the tactics.

Interesting plot twist about the gifted class (though that isn’t the official title) and introducing Hex as the teacher and Charmcaster as one of the students. Very clever for you AU, I’ll give you that.

And as usual the conversation between Lord and Pharaoh was amusing.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards. I have no problems with certain references and it didn’t have the stuff that bothers me.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
anon chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
AWESOME can't wait to see what you do with Charmcaster and Hex are they going to be completely neutrel, Pharoh's minions, or help Gwen and Ben either way it's going to be cool. About what I said in the last review- I didn't mean the meat grinder thing, a bullet to the head is quite sufficient. Oh Yeah before I forget again I love Pharoh and his views on mating rituals but what I love most his how he talks of how evil and stupid people use religion to justify immoral activity
chaostheory1989 chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Very cool chapter, and i am begining to have my doubts as to whether Pharaoh is actually willing to carry out his plan or the real goal of his plan, i mean i know he has an emotionless psycopathy to the extreme, but he has left an opening and he shows some form of regret, i have to say this again, Lord kicks ass. i look forwards to the next chapter.
alienphantom chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Lord should have his own sitcom. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love this story so much. Also, check out my Hero Acadmay story. It rocks, if I do say so myself, which I do. :)
Danny chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Contact me. Finally found something for Shadow.

Another good chapter, by the way.
alienphantom chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Excellent:):):)
Queen Of Underworld chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
You were right i liked was a very interesting forword on what all Lord does,more chapters.
Queenoftheunderworld chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I like this new story..I like where it's going.I have to read the other 4 chapters.i can't wait to read more.i'm wondering if you will make ben 10 alien force new show is cool.
Terranova210486 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Good job! Please update soon!
Data Seeker chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Dear Author

Another chapter that is creative, though some stuff bothers me.

The following sequences are complex and creative. Lord is a unique villain. He sort of reminds me of the Joker, in the sense he is comedy and pure evil blended remarkably into one.

The conversation between Pharaoh and Lord was amusing, and that talk about basic programming in our genetics is interesting. I believe in something similar to it, but being religious, I believe God put such traits us. And I also, believe that God gave us free will, so such things are not sitting stone.

I’m sure you agree about the part about free will.

Also, it’s unique that there is more Pharaoh Alex has more to him then being heartless monster. He does make some valid points. Sometimes evil people speak the truth. The trick is finding out what part of what they say is true or not true.

The part with Ben, Gwen and Ren, meeting some new people was interesting too. Wow, they have a new enemy to deal with. Curious though, this new enemy Sin, are too similar from Sin in your Lyoko fanfic, to be different people and that can only mean two things.

There is a crossover between your Lyoko fanfic and this Ben 10 fanfic.

Or the CL and B 10 fanfics are not related; but Team Sin are your characters and you’ll put them in any fanfic you want.

Which one is it? Either works.

The ending is interesting. So Karen and Alex’s mother wants to win the war against Alex at any cost. She strikes me as worse in Alex; due to certain traits. She is unloving, she is so into her own image, and she won’t take responsibility for her big mistake of making Alex what he is.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean as always. I don’t have a problem with the mature discussions, whatsoever.

The violence was a little too violent for my taste.

You do make valid points about religion being twisted and used to justify atrocities. I just dislike the whole God doesn’t exist topic. But you already knew that.

Well that’s all I have to say. God bless.

Data Seeker
chaostheory1989 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I must admit, the team members are all very cool and the sins are awesome aswell i look forwards to chapter 6
cdunn2010 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
i can't remember if i reviewed already, but i personally could use some backstory for Fredi, if you don't mind, everything else rocked like an earthquake.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Amazing chapter.

As always, I have to congratulate you on Lord and Pharaoh's scenes.

Keep the good writing.