Reviews for Hero High: Sphinx Academy
alienphantom chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Lord should have his own sitcom. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love this story so much. Also, check out my Hero Acadmay story. It rocks, if I do say so myself, which I do. :)
Danny chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Contact me. Finally found something for Shadow.

Another good chapter, by the way.
alienphantom chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Excellent:):):)
Queen Of Underworld chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
You were right i liked was a very interesting forword on what all Lord does,more chapters.
Queenoftheunderworld chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I like this new story..I like where it's going.I have to read the other 4 chapters.i can't wait to read more.i'm wondering if you will make ben 10 alien force new show is cool.
Terranova210486 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Good job! Please update soon!
Data Seeker chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Dear Author

Another chapter that is creative, though some stuff bothers me.

The following sequences are complex and creative. Lord is a unique villain. He sort of reminds me of the Joker, in the sense he is comedy and pure evil blended remarkably into one.

The conversation between Pharaoh and Lord was amusing, and that talk about basic programming in our genetics is interesting. I believe in something similar to it, but being religious, I believe God put such traits us. And I also, believe that God gave us free will, so such things are not sitting stone.

I’m sure you agree about the part about free will.

Also, it’s unique that there is more Pharaoh Alex has more to him then being heartless monster. He does make some valid points. Sometimes evil people speak the truth. The trick is finding out what part of what they say is true or not true.

The part with Ben, Gwen and Ren, meeting some new people was interesting too. Wow, they have a new enemy to deal with. Curious though, this new enemy Sin, are too similar from Sin in your Lyoko fanfic, to be different people and that can only mean two things.

There is a crossover between your Lyoko fanfic and this Ben 10 fanfic.

Or the CL and B 10 fanfics are not related; but Team Sin are your characters and you’ll put them in any fanfic you want.

Which one is it? Either works.

The ending is interesting. So Karen and Alex’s mother wants to win the war against Alex at any cost. She strikes me as worse in Alex; due to certain traits. She is unloving, she is so into her own image, and she won’t take responsibility for her big mistake of making Alex what he is.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean as always. I don’t have a problem with the mature discussions, whatsoever.

The violence was a little too violent for my taste.

You do make valid points about religion being twisted and used to justify atrocities. I just dislike the whole God doesn’t exist topic. But you already knew that.

Well that’s all I have to say. God bless.

Data Seeker
chaostheory1989 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I must admit, the team members are all very cool and the sins are awesome aswell i look forwards to chapter 6
cdunn2010 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
i can't remember if i reviewed already, but i personally could use some backstory for Fredi, if you don't mind, everything else rocked like an earthquake.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Amazing chapter.

As always, I have to congratulate you on Lord and Pharaoh's scenes.

Keep the good writing.
Richard Fern the Dragonmaster chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Keep up the good work!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Oo, this isn't good.
anon chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Again awesome that Pharoh wants Gwen as his lifemate but I think this is the first time I have ever wanted a good guy(s) not to go for the Join the dark side/ we could rule together/ help me make a better world thing unless you could find a way for her to do it without betraying anyone, this was pretty cool, and I like that Mrs. Tempus is Trying to stop Pharoh more for him daring to challenge her authority than anything else and willing to go through the Tennysons. You already know I don't like the idea of suppressing freedom of speech, but now I see that if it was actually some racist peddling out hate or a Biblethumper (or anyone else) peddling out ignorance then I probably wouldn't have AS MUCH of a problem with it. Awesome how you mentioned stoning a rape victim to death for no longer being a virgin, and how rapists and child molesters are bottom of the food chain in prisons, most crooks steal or hurt because they want money or can't control their tempers, greed is so much more understandable than, for lack of a better word, deviant behavior, they don't enjoy the violent acts themselves but the material end they desire, still I think it is okay to throw murderers, kidnappers, rapists/ child molersters into a meat grinder, greedy thieves as well (not that I think stealing to feed your starving family and self is wrong but I mean people who don't want to be a productive member of society) you rock
Danny chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Oh, my. I wonder who these mystery villains could be. *As if we didn't know.*
grey280 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
That was... uh... I really am weirded out by Lord. He scares me.

I have to read the next chapter!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »