Reviews for Hero High: Sphinx Academy
chaostheory1989 chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I love Lord, it looks like that dude will be a great guy to read fighting. keep up the great work dude
Danny chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Contact me when you get this. I have the PERFECT alien species for Sword Hunter.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Dear Author

A well crafted chapter. The quality is good, like the previous chapters. Gwen and Ben are older and more mature, and Ren is still a close friend. I hope she will find a way to express emotions like before, or maybe she gets a human form (say an evolved Blank) in her Omnitrix and it helps.

So they meet Pharaoh's sister. She seems to be a good guy, though it could be misleading like other things.

The conversations and interactions were very dynamic and complex and they will face more Freaks more powerful then the original ones. Even though Ben has a lot of fancy new moves and he uses his head more often, it looks like the New Freaks will be more then a challenge for him, considering the powers they probably will have.

So they are enrolling into Sphinx Academy to spy and inflitrate Pharaoh's plan. Pharaoh obviously knows their there. He's too smart to be tricked like that. But like any mastermind, he's bidding his time, before he makes his move.

I wonder how things will develop between Alex and Gwen. Alex can't feel so I don't see how he can change (though he clearly has free will). Wonder how Gwen still feels about him.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive, or any other vile content.

Also thanks for not mentioning certain things that bother me.

I hope this review has a good influence. God bless.

Data Seeker
grey280 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I haven't finished Earth Style yet, but I am eagerly awaiting the rest of this sequel. When i saw it on your profile, I had to check it out. Awesome!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oo, this should be very good.

Eve
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
As always, excellent job with both your narration and your OC.

Keep the good writing.
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Pretty good start. Please update soon!
Mikan-Dash chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Woot Woot Woot its up its up thankyou so much the lack of anything that caught my eye as intresting was geting a tad distressing and i was geting bored reading oneshots becuase i like storys with good plots Kudos to you and just to quote a movie line that i think is fitting "Wow San Francisco" Lilo and Stich Lol
Warren Burgess chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That...is...a pretty good story actually. Keep it up!

~Meepits Rule
Raiko Toho chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Good start! I can't wait for the next chapter. Don't keep us in suspense too long!
anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This sounds awesome again I really want Alex and Gwen to get their happily ever after I mean at least be together, and by intimate I guess you still mean they hold hands, hug, kiss, and cuddle right? Awesome
Coppa-Cola chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
A very interesting story you've made, Mr. Evil. I hope you get enough reviews, as I'm a big fan of the Hero High series.
Conor Dunn chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
this is totally awesome, you definitely know how to hold people's attention, i can't wait to see what ben/ren/gwen's jobs will be. I am totally psyched.
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
AWESOME this looks to be so good, and you made a crappy day awesome . PLEASE KEEP THIS UP
Danny chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is gonna be good...

PS: YEAH! FIRST REVIEW!