Reviews for Hero High: Sphinx Academy
qqchurch chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
An excellent chapter. I actually forgot about this saga just before you completed the very first one. I'm actually glad that I was able to read it again.

I'm all jittery for the last chapter. Ben hasn't used Alien X yet, and I think you're never going to write him using it, am I right?
anon chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
Yeah I mean beating thugs, psychos, and whatever nutcase wants to take over the world this week (though I'm all for villains who might be right about their benevolent dictatorship) isn't good enough

They are only ten percent of the problems of the world the other ninety percent come from ignorance people being too stupid and both the right and left caught up in their ideals to know what's best for them and their children's children no real world understanding of the complexities of politics, economics, technological logistics, and how they're all interconected in the long run those who want everything right here right now but don't want to work for it

Heroes don't act they react hereos have morals, villains have work ethic, without villains heroes would stagnate without hereos villains would be running the world

So she's an omnicidal maniac

Love the grey area very Watchmenesque

You are awesome

Really hope to see some Alex and Gwen togetherness action like what I suggested last chapter really hope they get their happily ever after together

Soundlesssteps chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
If you didn't get the PM, let me say it again. I accidentally wrote over your review when trying to send a message to someone else. If I could, I would erase it. This should be considered the real review.

As usual, this was very intense. It had my breath constricted from the very beginning. I am expecting it all to end next chapter. To think that saving his sister's life was his true goal from the very beginning.

I have to say that that woman is truly insane. To think that she would go that far. I find it hard to believe that two people like Alex and his sister could be born from someone like her. I would say that Alex was being unusually calm, but he has no emotion. Somehow, I didn't see him being a FREAK coming even though I should have. I am looking forward to the finally of my favorite story.
soundless steps chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
I am sure that you saw the finally of Ben 10: Alien force. I was fairly disappointed by that. I was really expecting to see Alien X. I do like the whole Noah's arch thing. The other person is ChronosTrigger. He has all 26 episodes out and they are in a playlist. I recommend the higher quality if you have good internet until you have to switch.
chaostheory1989 chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
Damn, you are one sneaky little dude. Pharoah isn't the enemy but The Head is. I have no doubt in my mind that Pharoah is completely insane, but The Head was bat shit loco.

Little hint Constellation is a gathering of stars to make an image in the night sky. The word you want is Consolation.
anon chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
Jenny chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Wow!

I don't know how you manage to keep track of all the POVs. But it is cool of how you did it. I also like the personality you gave to The Head of the House, or whatever you call it. I'm kind of shock to know that Fredi was able to make a friend when he is a child. The way you describe him through Ben is like the way he is evil, though he is not.

And this being you called Lord. It's nice to remember that he eats emotions, and now I won't be hearing anymore from him. I'm still how your last chapter will go without him. Because to me he is something like a main character, for he have been in every chapter of your story. It's also very silly of him to trick the people he 'created' when it is how he 'trick' them.
Data Seeker chapter 17 . 1/29/2009
Dear Author

Nice little update. The quality is good.

The beginning is very well written; Alex arrives, and So The Drama. I enjoyed seeing Alex’s mother all freaked out, and her fear and tantrum was amusing, and pathetic, and Alex cleverly manipulating the whole deal and everyone else either trying and failing to take him out, or staying back and seeing how it all turns out. And Lord did a dramatically amusing role, as usual.

The scene with Ben, Gwen and their allies was amusing with good interaction (though Ben and Gwen seem to have faded in the background. I’m not saying that is wrong; just thought I sould point it out). The plot twist about Ben having access to all aliens in the galaxy is interesting, yet their prison is designed to contain all them; but I didn’t understand something. Why can’t alien X in your AU do it? I either missed or forgot something.

The scene with Michael Morning Star getting drained by Shadow was interesting, and the dark poetry that Lord (who was in background) commented on Morning Star’s fate was sweet (the whole star into a dark star and all)

The part with Fredi and Dawn is good, though not my favorite (simply because I’m not attracted to them; not because you did anything wrong. Blame it on me).

The following scenes with Lord and Alex are interesting; as usual they bounce off each-other; Alex unemotional, though he can do a pose if he chose to and Lord, egocentric and melodramatic, and potentially insane.

Nice cliffhanger. I wonder what will happen next.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Language, situations and violence are passable. Some (not all) of the vague reference to religion is dubious to me, though it doesn’t poke me like many things in past chapters.

I hope you like this review. God bless.

Data Seeker
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
Awesome job, as usual. Dialogues are wonderfully done, and the characters always working on the 'gray' area is quite interesting.

So, Lord is out of the picture now.

Keep the good writing.
i luv gwen chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
ok story is gr8

bt i dint under stand y d lord sleeps fer so long n did pharaoh actually create him?
Terranova210486 chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Wonderful work as always! Please update soon!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
A hero is the villain of a villain./ Nlice, it is a qoute or did you write it?

Eve
anon chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
I know I said earlier that the public can be fickle and that's true but also heroes can often be sanctimonious hypocrites and it's then I understand villains wanting to dedicate their lives to proving them wrong rather then using their minds and/or other talents for legitimate business causes which could probably be more profitable then any crime spree

This reseting plan is awesome but sadly it isn't just ethics you can still screw up even if you try very hard if you just aren't smart or good enough but Pharoh's got the best and brightest so it works that way or rather it would work I really hope he's got a back up or are you going to have him fail to "make a better world"

Really hope Alex and Gwen get their happily ever after together they could go swimming together or go on a picnic, he could give her piggy back ride, carry her bridal style and over his shoulder, they could hold hands, hug, kiss, and cuddle, she could sit in his lap

Danny chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Fredi's got a girlfriend! Fredi's got a girlfriend!
chaostheory1989 chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Once again, you failed to dissapoint with this chapter, I do have one question. R pulled out a hand gun that you said to be a 400MM calibre, that type of round is naval artillery and needs a huge recoil system to stop it from ripping itself to shreds. Can you clear that up for me.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »