Reviews for Hero High: Sphinx Academy
Soundlesssteps chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
If you didn't get the PM, let me say it again. I accidentally wrote over your review when trying to send a message to someone else. If I could, I would erase it. This should be considered the real review.

As usual, this was very intense. It had my breath constricted from the very beginning. I am expecting it all to end next chapter. To think that saving his sister's life was his true goal from the very beginning.

I have to say that that woman is truly insane. To think that she would go that far. I find it hard to believe that two people like Alex and his sister could be born from someone like her. I would say that Alex was being unusually calm, but he has no emotion. Somehow, I didn't see him being a FREAK coming even though I should have. I am looking forward to the finally of my favorite story.
soundless steps chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
I am sure that you saw the finally of Ben 10: Alien force. I was fairly disappointed by that. I was really expecting to see Alien X. I do like the whole Noah's arch thing. The other person is ChronosTrigger. He has all 26 episodes out and they are in a playlist. I recommend the higher quality if you have good internet until you have to switch.
chaostheory1989 chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
Damn, you are one sneaky little dude. Pharoah isn't the enemy but The Head is. I have no doubt in my mind that Pharoah is completely insane, but The Head was bat shit loco.

Little hint Constellation is a gathering of stars to make an image in the night sky. The word you want is Consolation.
anon chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
Please update soon
Jenny chapter 17 . 2/5/2009
Wow!

I don't know how you manage to keep track of all the POVs. But it is cool of how you did it. I also like the personality you gave to The Head of the House, or whatever you call it. I'm kind of shock to know that Fredi was able to make a friend when he is a child. The way you describe him through Ben is like the way he is evil, though he is not.

And this being you called Lord. It's nice to remember that he eats emotions, and now I won't be hearing anymore from him. I'm still how your last chapter will go without him. Because to me he is something like a main character, for he have been in every chapter of your story. It's also very silly of him to trick the people he 'created' when it is how he 'trick' them.
Data Seeker chapter 17 . 1/29/2009
Dear Author

Nice little update. The quality is good.

The beginning is very well written; Alex arrives, and So The Drama. I enjoyed seeing Alex’s mother all freaked out, and her fear and tantrum was amusing, and pathetic, and Alex cleverly manipulating the whole deal and everyone else either trying and failing to take him out, or staying back and seeing how it all turns out. And Lord did a dramatically amusing role, as usual.

The scene with Ben, Gwen and their allies was amusing with good interaction (though Ben and Gwen seem to have faded in the background. I’m not saying that is wrong; just thought I sould point it out). The plot twist about Ben having access to all aliens in the galaxy is interesting, yet their prison is designed to contain all them; but I didn’t understand something. Why can’t alien X in your AU do it? I either missed or forgot something.

The scene with Michael Morning Star getting drained by Shadow was interesting, and the dark poetry that Lord (who was in background) commented on Morning Star’s fate was sweet (the whole star into a dark star and all)

The part with Fredi and Dawn is good, though not my favorite (simply because I’m not attracted to them; not because you did anything wrong. Blame it on me).

The following scenes with Lord and Alex are interesting; as usual they bounce off each-other; Alex unemotional, though he can do a pose if he chose to and Lord, egocentric and melodramatic, and potentially insane.

Nice cliffhanger. I wonder what will happen next.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Language, situations and violence are passable. Some (not all) of the vague reference to religion is dubious to me, though it doesn’t poke me like many things in past chapters.

I hope you like this review. God bless.

Data Seeker
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
Awesome job, as usual. Dialogues are wonderfully done, and the characters always working on the 'gray' area is quite interesting.

So, Lord is out of the picture now.

Keep the good writing.
i luv gwen chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
ok story is gr8

bt i dint under stand y d lord sleeps fer so long n did pharaoh actually create him?
Terranova210486 chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Wonderful work as always! Please update soon!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
A hero is the villain of a villain./ Nlice, it is a qoute or did you write it?

Eve
anon chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
I know I said earlier that the public can be fickle and that's true but also heroes can often be sanctimonious hypocrites and it's then I understand villains wanting to dedicate their lives to proving them wrong rather then using their minds and/or other talents for legitimate business causes which could probably be more profitable then any crime spree

This reseting plan is awesome but sadly it isn't just ethics you can still screw up even if you try very hard if you just aren't smart or good enough but Pharoh's got the best and brightest so it works that way or rather it would work I really hope he's got a back up or are you going to have him fail to "make a better world"

Really hope Alex and Gwen get their happily ever after together they could go swimming together or go on a picnic, he could give her piggy back ride, carry her bridal style and over his shoulder, they could hold hands, hug, kiss, and cuddle, she could sit in his lap

Please update soon
Danny chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Fredi's got a girlfriend! Fredi's got a girlfriend!
chaostheory1989 chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Once again, you failed to dissapoint with this chapter, I do have one question. R pulled out a hand gun that you said to be a 400MM calibre, that type of round is naval artillery and needs a huge recoil system to stop it from ripping itself to shreds. Can you clear that up for me.
soundless steps chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Looks like you had too many ideas for this story to make it in under 18 chapters. I am thinking that you are about a quarter to halfway through the next chapter.

Now for the things that I have noticed, which isn't many of them. The MIB one was obvious. In that one moment where Lord said Amen at the end of a sentence, it reminded me of the fourth part of Hellsing. Heck, this whole chapter reminded me of Hellsing. If there are more that I miss, which I am sure there are, don't bother yourself with it.

It is pretty good that you had Bobby being used for that. It would explain why it had to be him.

One last thing. You have to eventually explain to everyone what and who Lord is. He is without a doubt the second most confusing character. Pharaoh is the first, but you explain him. Third place probably goes to Fredi.

Well, I thank you for the update and for being the one story that can regularly make me write such long reviews. May your stories end be as great as the events leading up to them. (They'll probably be greater.)
yoman chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
dis story is so cul dat cul is n understatement

BEN 10 rocx