Reviews for Turnabout from the Balcony
Ariel chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I guess it's not very likely to see any updates on this, and I usually hate the feeling of picking up a fic and getting stuck in the middle - but the what you wrote so far was so awesome, I can't help but feel something along the lines of "well, at least I got to read this much of this beauty".

The way you write Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, Gumshoe... your OC's, too. Bloody brilliant! Great job.
DecayingNightmares chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I actually did really enjoyed reading this, i cannot wait to see more if you are beingi out more! Nice going P
Mister Mystery chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Okay, that was seriously hilarious. I haven't laughed at a fanfic so much in quite some time. "I want you in me." Classic.

The case seems well thought out so far. It seems like you have everything planned out, which is good. Winging it rarely, if ever, works.

Overall, this is superb. The excellent dialogue between the characters, combined with a well honed sense of comedic timing makes reading this quite entertaining. I am waiting with bated breath for future works.
demonprosecutor chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I can totally imagine Edgeworth hiding in the bushes. Definately something he would do. :)

Update soon!
Mister Mystery chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Well well. This is quite the story. Excellent dialogue, well paced, nicely constructed, everyone comfortably in character. I must admit, this is something else. Probably the most impressive fanfic I've read in quite some time.

I hope this is updated soon.
Reading Again chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
" Then he blinked and his dark eyes flickered and he said, 'Oh,' and then added in a, 'Goddammit.' "

Oh gosh, is it stupid of me to already absolutely love your completely unhelpful and sarcastically pessimistic defendant?

Or to have just fallen in love with your style in general? I swear to you, if you do not write this full story out, I WILL take my slow and horrible revenge.

So keep writing! :D