Reviews for Cinderella Bella
zoe chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
I loved it!

Keep writting!
JaspersRealAlice chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Update asap i love the story and can't wait for the rest
LifeOfMusic chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
OMG! I love the way you described the gateway between life and death. I like the twist you put on the story! Update soon please! :)
Stuffed.Tiger chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Yay!

That was crazy!

I love the whole Charlie/Renee thing going on there.

You're doing well with this story, so don't give up now! D: Update! )
emillythestrange chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
LOVE it! come on peoples, review! i mean, don't let this wonderful story go to waste right? the story's not gonna continue if the author doesn't feel motivated! btw, LOVE IT please udpate!
C.R.W chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Great chapter, loved the twist by the way. It was so unconventional, but that's what makes this stroy great! Keep up the good work, and please update soon.
XxZombie Mokona chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Heey! Thanks for the wonderful dedication XD And so sorry for your lack of reviews. I would review a gajillion times if I had the time.

Anyway. I love your story. It's so good! I loved the little twist in the latest chapter. It would have been boring if they just skipped through the forest together, all happy and lovey-dovey. Your way was really intense. I was like, on the edge of my seat the whole time. Poor Edward. Your story almost makes me like him more
Cataclysmic101 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
keep posting please.
Ilanacia chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Eh! Bu...bu...but...he...she...the arrow button disappeared...why isn't it there! Why! T_T come back arrow button...new chapter...
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
You know, that Author's note hurt my feelings. I review :(

~Miki
TwiliAnn16 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
UDPATE PLZ!

its awesome and i want to read more!
briiittx xhc chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
This I must say was a very emotional chapter!

AND YOU BETTER UPDATE!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

LOL!

But seriously, I am nejoying this alot.

Defitenly a big plot twister!

But it was all good!

So update soon!
someone.ate.me chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Keep going with your story! i'm actually really enjoying it! oh and by the way i like long chapters ;)
Teeneypixie95 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
OMG UPDATE SOON! (i know... i sound a little like Alice sometimes, lol)
Ladyroo88 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
i love it! More please! That rocked!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »