Reviews for Destiny
Naw how sweet. Always sad about Endy and Sere but truly beautiful between Mamo and Usa.
GraphicsChyk chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Really enjoyed this.
angeljme chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
this is so romantic and well-written, it deserves lots and lots of reviews!
angeljme chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
amazing how you condensed the best parts of sailor moon in this chapter. doing it in mamoru's perspective is a boon
angeljme chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
this chance meetings are so exciting
angeljme chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
i love those dreams... it's the way Sere and Endy communicates
angeljme chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
the chapter is short but very-well written... every scene full of action and emotion
you're a genius at this
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
this is so romantic... that forbidden love between serenity and endymion is a real classic
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Simply Marvelous !
Mzmiami chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
this was good really enjoyed it
Becky D Studio chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
That was a BEAUTIFUL take on the story.

I especially loved the fact you didn't really repeat the important scenes from the Manga but instead wrote 'about' them through Usagi and Mamoru's POV's either from before or after the scene happens.

Even better is that you added your own scenes that helped kick start the 'present day' Usagi and Mamoru time and finish off the story perfectly.

You did a really awesome Job. You should be proud of this story!
Lieta chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
It's been a few years since I've read any SM fanfic... since before ASMR died anyway... so glad to have found one of my old favorites is still here!
Jenbunny chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
That was wonderful. I just found it tonight and I had to sit here and read all 10 chapters without pause. I loved it that much. It was very well written and I will be adding it to my favorite's list as well as you as an author. Tomorrow I will be going through your other stories to see what else you've written _. Anyway, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all. I really did love it.
Anony chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
I have no clue how all your Sailor Moon stories get away with so little reviews. Your stories are brilliant, if not better! They are original, unique, and it seems like you put a lot of effort into it. There are occasional spelling mistakes, where a letter will be missed here or there other than that your work is brilliant! I do hope you write more Sailor Moon fanfictions, yours are just so well written!
sesshomaru2088 chapter 10 . 12/30/2008