Reviews for 5 Things That Never Happened to Tony Stark
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You sure, cause I kinda feel like they all happened, mayyybeee sans the last one. But if your sure they didn't I guess okay. I like it.
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
One of the best IM fanfics I've read so far!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Cute:)
La Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I especially liked the last 3. Nice work
amonitrate chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
oh, these were excellent. Excellent and moody and they totally happened in my book.
WittyMitty chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
funny and cute

hope you write more stories like this

its pretty good

...pirate
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh, very, very nice.

All five things haven't happened, you say? Are you sure you won't change your mind and maybe make that last one true?

Please?
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
cool storie

lots of differnt ideas all rolled into one

Cheers

AJ
alafemmefatale chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
this was fantastic. actually, absolutely fantastic. i love how they just fit so perfectly in the movie, and the snarkiness at the beginning, and the kiss at the end... i really, really, really loved it.
E. M. Stevens chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
"-his dreams either consist of Afghani torture, or watching Pepper bring him coffee brilliantly naked, and each is depressing for its own reasons."

I am in love with that line. As a connoisseur of the perfect sentence, I congratulate you thoroughly on creating one very near to it.

Fair warning: you're likely to break my little heart if you don't grace us with another little story as charming as this one.
4persephone chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
“I would hope.” He puts the coffee aside, pulls the sheets around his waist, and pads across the floor to the .bathroom. “Stop staring at my ass, Miss Potts.”

“Stop stroking your ego, Mr. Stark.” And they’re even.

ROFL! I can so see this scene

Seriously...you obviously know both these characters very well and are not afraid to use them! Well done! I hope to see more of your work soon.
Such a little thing chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I haven't seen the movie, but, because of this, I want to. :)
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was very nice. I take it the last part was a "deleted" scene from the movie?
Allie chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
very good, i like that you showed the progression of his life and the relationship between tony & pepper. i like that you used moments (the first 3) that weren't shown in the movie but are very accurate and expanded on the last two (that were parts of the movie), but you expanded those moments by showing the deepening relationship of t&p. I hope you take this and write a full length story. thanks & please update!