Reviews for L'auteur et le canard
Breeluv chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
well that was awesome(:
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Such a sweet story! :) I loved it!
pinkpupp'14 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
this' story was beautiful...It had action, romance, and just everything a great story needs...on a rate of 1-10 i give it a 25 _.
No Name chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
That was really sweet. And I dont norrmaly call things sweet. It goes agenist my boyish nature
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
That was so...beautiful! I thought it was absolutely amazing, one of the best Tutu stories I've ever read! I loved it! I wish it would continue...

~DDW129
Camicw chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I loved it!

so cute~!

You have some small sp mistakes in the middle but...

In the end the story its just soo cute

At the kiss part on chapter 3 I think...

I thought that Ahiru and Fakir's reaction was a bit of OCC

But anyway, cute ending.

hope you write more!

Camicw
GwenuitHolland chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
sweet! I was so happy when I saw on the mail that the last chapter wat putted on. Your story give me insperation for my story, so thank you very much!

the problem is that no one ever wrote a review to my story, so I don't know if it's good.

but anyway, thank you for the story it was very nice!:)
CocoaSampson chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
This was so great to read! The ending with the two couples dancing was very sweet as was Fakir saying that he was giving Ahiru his whole heart. I loved that line! Great job!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
its not bad. *sigh* but the bad thing about a story's ending is well... it means the story is over... .'
animelvr23 chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
aww that was so kawaii! i loved it! ja ne!~
PiScEs-BlOsSoM69 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
aw poor Ahiru, she always seems to quack at the worst times. good story hope u update soon!
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh! Good job! You have a great grasp of the characters, your writing style is very good and it looks like you figured out nicely just what Fakir's been missing. His OWN story. :D I can't wait to see how this develops!
Amayada chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
that is so sad...please update soon...I can't wait:)
animelvr23 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
aww that was cute! i love it but i want the cofession soon please! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVE FLUFF! they are the cutest couple to picture hugging and cuddling! ja ne!~
Ever the Antagonist chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
It's to short! You must writer more I'm egar to find out what's going to happen next!