Reviews for A Woman whose name is Fate
darkxknight88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
great story
Heliosion chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
A very good example of a Hanabi/Naruto fic. It seems you have talent and I lok forward to reading more of this fic
d-scribe chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Pretentious title, disgusting use of italics in the first chapter and a summary that makes me want to go face stabbing. Combine that with a "sama" in your pen name (which is akin to a huge flashing neon "I fail" sign)... if you weren't a member of the TFF, I'd have blown this one off entirely. Disregarding those points, it looks like we may have some serious potential here. I like your style, and I've been a fan of this... friendship-turned-pairing, since Elysium opened me up to the idea with his fic "Senses" back in 04. Of course, that is also pretty much the ONLY fic to have done the concept justice (Daneel Rush's "Naruto Fuujinroku" being the only other one that comes to mind). Having said that, I'm not likely to give this fic any serious consideration before it hits 5 chapters. See you then.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
nice
soa chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
too bad you lack the will to succeed, you can write such wonderful stories.
SpeeDemon chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Well I got nothing to say.
eternal-uchiha chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
cool
Demonkid chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
interesante... muy bien.
SpeeDemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I liked it and I have no problems with it so I wish you good luck on the next chapter.
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow, this is an interesting look at the Hyuuga. Components of which we have seen before but I don't think many have made a serious comprehensive attempt to analyze and write about the tradition and the clan's use of the cursed seal. Weak/fragile Hanabi is also an interesting twist since we know her as being superior to her sister in canon. This should be a fun story to read. Good luck.

Oh and I noticed that the quality of this chapter was excellent. There was no shifting pov that I could notice though there wasn't any instance in which that could have easily happened. Only two major scenes between two chapters. That's also a way to keep chapter from flying away from you - limit number of characters/actors in a scene.

Cheers,

Mrriddler
tinyNecile chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I read the story are u happy otouto. Anyway I really dont have much to say as i am not a fan of depressing tales but it was a good story so far. And did i mention i am not a fan of naru/hana. but anyway it wasnt bad Hiashi is a lil ooc but that can be overlooked...now only if u can write ur schol papers as good as your stories hm...
Amberion2001 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Only really one thing to comment on.

You should really read up on what it Main and branch house is and how it works.

Remember that the Hyuugas are traditional Japaneses. So you should really base their clan on actual facts on such clans.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I know I read this before. But I don't remember what changed.
Skelebro chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Honestly, why doesn't this story have more reviews? It's good!

Eh, anyways-it was, as I said, very good. It felt very... real, in a way. It's definitely interesting, and I really want to see where it goes.
Demonkid chapter 1 . 5/20/2008