Reviews for The Reaper
dvldiva chapter 16 . 6/4
This is an awesome story i have the unhealthy habit to keep rereading it lol
LadyTeldra chapter 8 . 3/1
That is a... viable way to reset shoulders... but... Basically it would more likely to actually cause nerve damage as both nerves and muscles can get between the socket and ball. You could even actually chip the bones by grinding them together.

That's why your supposed to seek medical help rather than reset it yourself or have someone without training do so. Nerve damage is a bitch.

However, in situations such as that... well good luck.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
The last bit of this chapter... CRACKED ME UP! I haven't read many fics that made me laugh so it was a nice surprise :D
Dyaus chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Awww, I actually feel a bit bad for Sim. Sure, he was a manipulative bastard...but being guiltlessly skinned alive? A waste of smexyness.

That being said: you've written an amazing fic. You handle character development and visual details near perfectly.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
Wow, this if definitely one of the best FFVIII fics I've ever read! I love how you portray the all the characters, especially Reno. Amazingly done! _
StyxxsOmega chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
OMG! Best story ever!
SoulMore chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
FAN!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 24 . 6/2/2012
I really loved this story. It was amazing in every way. I can not wait for the sequel, that is if it ever comes out.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
. I'd be happier if they were all dead.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
I hope he kills those fuckers.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I hope Reno kills that mother fucker. Holy hell. I was kind of glad when he found 'Sim' dead in the bathroom but Jesus. This will be sweet.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I like where this is going! I just wanna read something dark ATM. Pretty sure this fits.
Gyp Dark chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
*faints* that was an absolutely amazing, fantastic, gripping, stunning, scary, moving, perfect story. I've been reading it avidly and it was just breath-taking. Fantastic. Words are failing me... sonny... and... the mud fight... the drowning.. the turks, the mutants, the reaper, skinned alive, chain fence, infected ankle, paperwork, sunglasses... I feel like I can just list all these random words and they mean everything in the context of the story... I loved Reno! He was stunning. Lethal and wild and untamed and superb! Rude was perfect too, and his family were awesome, and the whole thing just... gah... *dies*. I just got soooooo sucked in. Amazing.

The only, only, only bit I wasn't so keen on was the epilogue. I sort of felt like they had a happy vacation where everything was really, really working for Reno and then he's jumping off a building... it didn't quite make sense, but then, I'm not the writer, and I can hardly bear to criticise this. I did love how he found Axel again xD soooo cute! KH much :P? Oh just... amazing. I could rave about this all day, but I won't. Suffice it to say, the characters were superb, the plot was excellent and so full of twists I barely knew which way to look (a common complaint about my own stories ._.) and it just... words are totally not working for me but just superbbbbbbbbbbbb. Keep writing ) you have a real talent with it! Blessed be )
Saki08 chapter 24 . 4/9/2011
Great story, I loved it all! :D

But why would Reno go kill himself when he has Rude? ._. Did he really become mentally retarded?

lol, no but seriously, I really liked this one :) Keep writin!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 24 . 12/3/2010
Oh. My. God.

I was not expecting that.

Your writing is top fucking notch! I would read this again and again and again if I didn't have to go read the sequel lol.

You rocketh my socketh.