Reviews for The Reaper
dragonlilly1993 chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
The last bit of this chapter... CRACKED ME UP! I haven't read many fics that made me laugh so it was a nice surprise :D
Dyaus chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Awww, I actually feel a bit bad for Sim. Sure, he was a manipulative bastard...but being guiltlessly skinned alive? A waste of smexyness.

That being said: you've written an amazing fic. You handle character development and visual details near perfectly.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
Wow, this if definitely one of the best FFVIII fics I've ever read! I love how you portray the all the characters, especially Reno. Amazingly done! _
StyxxsOmega chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
OMG! Best story ever!
SoulMore chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
FAN!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 24 . 6/2/2012
I really loved this story. It was amazing in every way. I can not wait for the sequel, that is if it ever comes out.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
. I'd be happier if they were all dead.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
I hope he kills those fuckers.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I hope Reno kills that mother fucker. Holy hell. I was kind of glad when he found 'Sim' dead in the bathroom but Jesus. This will be sweet.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I like where this is going! I just wanna read something dark ATM. Pretty sure this fits.
Gyp Dark chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
*faints* that was an absolutely amazing, fantastic, gripping, stunning, scary, moving, perfect story. I've been reading it avidly and it was just breath-taking. Fantastic. Words are failing me... sonny... and... the mud fight... the drowning.. the turks, the mutants, the reaper, skinned alive, chain fence, infected ankle, paperwork, sunglasses... I feel like I can just list all these random words and they mean everything in the context of the story... I loved Reno! He was stunning. Lethal and wild and untamed and superb! Rude was perfect too, and his family were awesome, and the whole thing just... gah... *dies*. I just got soooooo sucked in. Amazing.

The only, only, only bit I wasn't so keen on was the epilogue. I sort of felt like they had a happy vacation where everything was really, really working for Reno and then he's jumping off a building... it didn't quite make sense, but then, I'm not the writer, and I can hardly bear to criticise this. I did love how he found Axel again xD soooo cute! KH much :P? Oh just... amazing. I could rave about this all day, but I won't. Suffice it to say, the characters were superb, the plot was excellent and so full of twists I barely knew which way to look (a common complaint about my own stories ._.) and it just... words are totally not working for me but just superbbbbbbbbbbbb. Keep writing ) you have a real talent with it! Blessed be )
Saki08 chapter 24 . 4/9/2011
Great story, I loved it all! :D

But why would Reno go kill himself when he has Rude? ._. Did he really become mentally retarded?

lol, no but seriously, I really liked this one :) Keep writin!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 24 . 12/3/2010
Oh. My. God.

I was not expecting that.

Your writing is top fucking notch! I would read this again and again and again if I didn't have to go read the sequel lol.

You rocketh my socketh.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Immaturity is awesome.

And thus, this chapter was awesomeness personified. Well, not personified... maybe literarified (my official new word).

Goddamn you write like a seasoned novelist...
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
Oh my fucking god.

This is amazing.

I haven't commented as it is a finished fic and I usually wait until the end of completed ones... But this was just too awesome.

You write Reno the way he was always meant to be written.

I love this fic. You are my new hero.