Reviews for Forgetting the Past, Accepting the Future
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
nice update
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
This is a seriously fantastic story, and I've seen in your AN's that you don't update that often, but I don't really care, as long as you do. I can focus on other stories that updates faster, but when I get the e-mail saying you've updated, I'll always be really happy, cuz I really like this.

If you want to know what you can do better, I'd say that the last chapter was a little hard to read because it wasn't organized in a way that were easy to read. If you just part it up a little more, this is a perfect chapter, as the others you've written!

Hope it won't take TOO long to update!

Love the story!
Amore0214 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
I love it!
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
I'm really glad that Bella opened up & told Edward how she was feeling. :D
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
I hope that this mess with ANDREW gets sorted out soon & I mean really soon. & I hope he gets locked up again only this time 4 LIFE!:D
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
ugh! I so hope that Andrew doesn't get the chance 2 take Bella away .I mean she was finally happy & in love & than Andrew writes 2 her & tells her that he is out of jail & is coming to get her. I HATE ANDREW 4 WHAT HE DID 2 BELLA! ANDREW IS A JERK! ok, sorry bout that, I'm better now!
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Wow! that was a really, really good chapter. But, who was Bella's last letter from?
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
YAY 4 Edward & Bella! just so you know i love this story!:D
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I am SO Happy 4 Edward & Bella
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Good 4 Edward! Bad 4 Jacob!
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
That sick disgusting idiot (Jacob) how could he cheat on Bella & have sex with Jessica. & than go to class & act like he is in love with Bella. I mean that is so sick! I just hope that Bella believes Edward, Jasper, Alice, Emmet, & Rose.
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I feel so sad 4 Edward, I mean it sounds like he is having a really, really hard time with the loss of his parents. I just hope that Bella will be able to get through to Edward.
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
3 words I LOVE IT
IsabellaMarieWhitlock8890 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I like this story so far so i think I will like the rest of it 2
anythingvampire chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
oh! i LOVE this story! it's truly great i wish it had a happy ending though. it hurts me when they dont. im guessing there will be lots of drama in the next chapters. then bella will be taken by andrew and then she thinks things will never get better and hate edward and the rest of them cuz they think they dont love her enough to care for her well-being ! then the sequel will be everything after the kidnapping and then somehow edward and them find her and HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

and that was just wat i thought would happen and no wayy relates to wat would be published in the story!

but i would be nice to be right! lol im robably not though i suc at everything

well this review is nice and long! hehe ur a great and wonderful writer and UPDATE SOON!

3 anyhtingvampire aka TAYLER!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »