Reviews for Forever and a Day
heather XD chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
awww such an awesome story
Daiski chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
Like your previous story I read, you have a flaw when dealing with Naruto. Do you expect us to believe that Naruto would have problems handling someone who SHOULD not even be in the same galaxy as far as ability wise. I mean she's what, on the run, pretty sure not in the best of shape since she's been in prison. Which I won't even go on how huge of a plot device you used there, pertaining to people escaping like a Burger King drive-thru.

Back to the gripe in hand, so this person is suppose to push Naruto to the limit that he starts forming tails? That just doesn't make sense and I hope you've fixed this since. It will turn alot of people off who aren't just expecting fluff. As a reviewer stated, you really need to work on your action scenes. Even more so your neutering of Naruto's powers. If that's taken care of I'd expect your traffic to double. Since your stories have great grammar and spelling.
kira1525 chapter 19 . 12/19/2008
Hey! Awesoem Job! I Read The First One And Loved It, But I'm Not Sure If I Left A Review In My Haste To read The Sequel, SO If I Didnt I Wanted You To Know That I Loved It! Great Job On Both Stories!
Serinity Dawn chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
Please tell me you are planning a sequal to this sequal! I would love to see what happens with the runts. Hey maybe you can create a story that uses Naruto as the history. Like 100 years after? Other than that great job.
HeagyBaby chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
i don't think you should marry kushina off.
ICB-RAIDEN chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
the ending was great! this is one of my favorite stories! and if you wouldnt mind im starting my own fanfic, and if i ever need any help would you mind lending me some?
Chewie Cookies chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
I loved it! And the kids were cute! I hope to see another NaruHina story from you! .
NeonZangetsu chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
AWESOME! SO CUTE
Chewie Cookies chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
YES! KIDS!
Kuma In Pink chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
I used to hate Kana, but now I luffles her! 3

Seriously, though, this story is really one of the most unique ones you've made. And by the way, i know I gave you the satsukiyami, but remember that they are YOUR characters! YOU are the one who gave them their personalities and whatnot.

By the way, I love the way Naruto has grown and matured with Hinata as his wife. There's just something peaceful about them, and they bring out the best qualities in eachother. Hinata, for instance, was much more quiet before she ran away with Naruto in the other fic. And in turn, Naruto is a bit wiser. And the way you write Kushina is how I expect her to act.

To make a long story short, I love this fic, and I'm glad we're friends.

Xander adores this fic now! I could barely pull him away from the computer! XD
ICB-RAIDEN chapter 17 . 7/31/2008
Like ive said a few times... i think. this story is awesome!

and i havent seen the ouranHSHC fanfic yet, but i net its really good. i want to watch the anime first which i heard is funnier than hell. well good luck with the research! if you need help im helping plan my moms wedding so ive got alittle imfo. good luck!
Kuma In Pink chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
You know, its been so long since I've read this that I had to re-read this whole fic. It was worth it, though! :)

I see that you're also improving as an author. So am I, actually. Its like they say: Practice makes perfect!

I won't have chapter 2 up until next week, FYI. I have to update The Beloved and Kitsune Whore, and my goal is to get three chapters done for each, in order to make up for lost time.

Anyway, I love the Satsukiyami, (they're better than the Akatsuki). and I think it would be neat if you wrote other fics featuring them: You are brilliant when it comes to making new characters! :D
jaberjazz chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
out of all my favorite stories i gotta says that this is my 2nd most favorite story!

cant wait to read more soon!

~jaberjazz
Chewie Cookies chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
I don't mean to offend you, but it's Rokudaime Hokage, not Rikudaime. Another great chapter! I forget whether or not I already asked this, but are Naruto and Hinata gonna have a kid? I love NaruHina babies!
vnvanman chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
I pity Horyuu just like I pity those who swore loyalty to Orochimaru. Blindly loyal to scums who only see them as expendable pawns. Kana returning to Konoha feels rush and all of a sudden, but that's just me opinion. Still, she must be punish for her treasons. Ignorance and blind hatrad is no excuse for betraying Naruto.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »