Reviews for Split
Loves Jack chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
Great stories. Really loved this one and "An Off Day". I've read them both several times. Please continue writing-I'd love to read more!
dakotagrrl chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Hey, me again. Just re-reading your stuff because it's that good. Commenting on this chapter specifically because it gave me a craving for chili like you wouldn't believe!

Question for you, do you have an actor in mind that you would cast to play Tyler? Just curious because I have an image in my head and was wondering if I was close.

Anyway, can't remember if you were continuing to write in this universe or not, but I hope so!
dakotagrrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh, and I forgot to add this. Your stories are so wonderfully detailed, I can totally picture everything in my head from your descriptions. Either you live (or have lived) in NYC or you are the most diligent researcher ever. I work near where Jack lives in your AU, my office holiday party was at the Cub Room once. Excellent tuna tartare...but I digress. Again, I look forward to reading more.
dakotagrrl chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
Wow! Awesome new installment on your series. I love your AU, especially your original characters. Poor Jack needs some good friends and you provided them. Your ability to get inside that dark and sometimes scary place that is Jack's head never ceases to amaze me and you write the best Jack H/C. Brutal sometimes, but you always have someone there to take care of him in the end. Wish they would do that for him in the show. I will always look forward to reading more of your work.