Reviews for Settling Differences
FavUYA chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
a little agressive, but I still liked it
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Mmmm, I like this. The ending lines are very well written. Poor Peter didn't seem to have come. You could write a sequel on his turn. ;) Just a thought. The rough sex is AWESOME! I haven't read a smutty scene like that in awhile, and I've never read one as rough in this way as this story. So thank you for exciting my brain (and by brain, I mean that and something else ;)).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Weird
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
The whole story is SO AMAZING, omg, and the sexual tension between Peter and Caspian is so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw!

By the way, I found the part where Edmund slaps Peter surprisingly erotic. Gee, gotta love a badass Edmund.
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Nice! Great way to get rid of some anger in a productive way :] Awesome job!
Scarlettrina chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
It would be intresting to see how they go about everything ow.

Maybe you should consider continuing it?
newjerseyatemywallet chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow update, this can't we a oneshot

you've really mastered the characters well :)
The Meta chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Power struggle fics are REALLY hot. Nuff said. I was all "HOT HOT HOT!" The fighting made this a truly interesting piece. You are a genius with this pairing. You make my Favorite Author list!
MetallicCountess chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I saw Prince Caspian yesterday, and all through it (especially in the scene you played with) all I could think was 'wow I have to find some peter/caspian slash'. You wrote exactly what I had in mind! Perfect! Thankyou for writing it, I loved it.
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
h-h-h-h-h-hawt
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
(chuckles) You know, just recently I reviewed a story about an Edmund/Caspian slash fic and told my view on Peter/Caspian relationship. Truthfully, I can't see the two of the latter could actually be with each other.

Yeah, they could have raw passionate sex together. That I could picture, but other than that...not really.

Assuming that they are attracted to each other, I'd give them a week of dating before they broke up...that is if they don't kill each other first. Plus, I pinned them both as the dominant types so...I don't think they would settle for the bottom act. (chuckles)

And you kinda prove that point, they have to hurt the other to subdue them long enough to be on top. Fun, if I do say so myself (as a viewer), but not a healthy activity to do. (chuckles)

But it was a good read while it lasts.
HolyJonas590 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
hmm )

i liked that one.

it was like..idk.

a love/hate thing.

like seriously.

they were beating each other up but then willingly making out and such. *cough* ;)
lunarocks72107 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Pretty good!
Egyptian-Fire chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is the review I promised- Erika Vivian?

Or wait- Vivian Cullen.

(It's my middle name, and I like it more than my first :P)

ANYWAYS.

Your story- you know my oppinion- FAN-TAS-TIC.

Well, beyond that...but anyways.

I'm really looking forward to any other *wink* stories you write- you're on my author alerts darling!

Lovely job!
MufasaOfPasta chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Ok, so your writing is officially just as amazing for Narnia as it is for the Jonas Brothers.

Not to compare your work, though.

I'm just saying, it's amazing.