Reviews for Undeniable
Autumnchronicles chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I would pick C. Not because she said so, but because I couldn't really relate to the other two choices. I actually thought her quite hillarious. Great intro. I would've laughed if my mom hadn't been in the same room. (I ended up having to stifle it) Hope you post another one.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh my! I really love this story! Probably because I love sarcasm and wit, but really, I'm seeing a new side to you Harvesty!

I love her. Seriously, if she were real she and I would be really good friends. xD I love this new character and I'm happy and impressed at her creation. You can already get a lot from her just by reading this chapter- she's sarcastic, witty and cold but only to hide her hurt and jaded self.

The part at the restaurant was hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud!

Great story, Harvesty! Please carry on!

BrokenAria chapter 1 . 5/25/2008

I loved this story, it reminds me a bit of my own.

But yours was well written . . . unlike mine.

I loved this story a lot.

~Lotsa Love~

Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is off to a good start! I wonder why you don't have more reviews for it?

I like her personality so far. Most people portray the farmer girl as nice and sweet, something she is not here!

My only question is this, In Mineral Town (FoMT) Harris is the town's constable. He's the Mailman in Flowerbud Village (HM64). However, if you are mixing them up on porpose then just ignore me!

I'm glad to see you back! I'm definatly going to be looking forward to reading the next chapter soon!

Ja ne!