Reviews for Pianos
heather chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
great story!
live-in-dreamland1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
please continue this. Make like the next chapter when he regonizes the song or something. I really like this story
live . laugh . and . love chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
i aktually thot the story was good! lol ihope you make it into a story w/ longer chapters? update soon :P

l . l . l . 1 6 3
rachel chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
I liked it and I think the plot so far lends itself to be a longer story. I definitely think you should continue and hope that you do
Kiwi-Productions chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
This didn't suck. It was adorable. I really liked it. I felt like if I were in the same room with them. I closed my eyes and saw Mitchie raising an eyebrow and Shane scratching his head uncomfortably, then blushing. And I giggled. When a story takes you to a place, it means it's great. So this story was great.
Kiwi-Productions chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Beautifully written. :)
megarocks51995 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
oh.

please make another chapter
MaNgOfRuFrU chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
What do you mean it was horrible! i was great! i even wanted a continuing...:)
zebrasdancing chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
nice
fdksn chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
hm...I liked the first chapter better, and it would be great if you made it into a three shot.
Camp Rockians chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
nice job! love it
FanFicFreak-33 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
i actually really like this story...i think the plot is really sweet...but why exactly is it that mitchie can't participate in any camp activities? that's all i really want explained...you should so do a third part...maybe even more
falling-in-love-with-him chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
haha cute

at first i was a litle like okay its about pianos thats interesting lol

but it turned out better thatn i thought lol

it was good :)

was it just a oneshot or or ya gonna make it into a full story?

- manday
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I don't think he's that OOC. He started to change his badboy ways after he heard Mitchie's song so I could picture him joking around like that.

Good story!
jas chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
It is a very different sort of Smitchie fic- but not in a bad way. I think that this scene would've been really interesting as their first encounter... I also loved the last two lines-very catchy! PS- will you writing another chapter to this, like another encounter of theirs, but completely apart from the lot of the movie.