Reviews for Book of Revolution
Kamooi chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I can't find my login info rn but I wanted to let you know that I would love it if you continued writing this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Was always a fan of this story, even when it first came out on . If it's posted, you'll have a reader!
COWSARECOOL chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
O.O Noooo! I love Ino and Sakura as alphas!
You must update soon! I loveth this story to death! :)
Aiden chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I'd like to know if that's the end of this story... Because quite franqly... This story has been one of the most interesting InoxSaku stories I've ever read. Inculding to the one this story is sequal too... I'd really like to read more about what happens between the konoha pack and the other pack (sorry the name of the rival pack has slipt my mind ) also how Ino and Sakura end up getting through exactly what happened seems Ino tried to kill herself... I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories... And sorry I'm only as a guest not signed in because I'm using fanfiction on my phone and it wont let me sign in... Anyways just wanted to say I loved this story very much and I hope you'll add more to it...
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
sorry. i apparently already reviewed ch. 8. I think you should consider I'm Dying. lol thanks for taking your time to read this.

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the whole world wonder how you did it."

HermioneSakuraGardner07

(btw, i have a dA account)
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Does this mean that the story is over?
darksoulwolf chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
;; shock...
Lazy Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
...It's done? :( You could have gone so much farther with this. But I like the way it (the chapter) ended.

And I liked Tsunade and Hinata and Kurenai being so powerful with the voting and bringing down Danzo. SOMEONE'S been keeping up with the new manga (besides me)
1withthebutterfly chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
well, that was slightly depressing...

i mean, seriously, i spend a good 2 hours or so reading all that had happened up to know, and then ino kills (atempts to kill, since you didn't change the status to complete) herself. what an anti-climax

nah just kidding ;), its all good. i really like whats happened actually and what you've done with the fic has been awesome.

Would you mind if i asked a question though? how do the Kekkai Genkai come into play here? it seems to me that you've written this to take place in a different, although very similiar, universe and one of the byproducts of that is the absence of ninjas. although we dont know how the Bloodline traits came into being in cannon, we can assume it had something to do with there being ninjas in the world rather than werewolves, who wouldn't need them.

Sorry that i didn't leave a review from my account (same name) but the site isn't letting me log in
darksoulwolf chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
;; INO! what the HELL! Sakura when she wakes up...Slap her!

and it is good to see you back up I missed you so much!
SparkleDuSt12 chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
as ur stories r always amazing :) this one is prob one of mi faves. im so so glad tht u updated i cant wait 4 the next ch :) :P
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
AH I'M STILL READING *waves my hand in the air* Please update soon! I love ur story!
Phoenix To Flame chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
(who doesn't feel like clicking the whole two buttons to log in) I'll admit it has definitely been way too long since I last read it, so I don't understand everything. I must fix that! I didn't see any grammar errors in the entire two minutes it took me to read it, so I'll have to pick through it later. And I bet you so look forwards to that. :)
ChloeGemma chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Wow! :D This story is amazing im hooked! Lol its so dramatic and intense i'm just loving the adventure i'm on when reading this :) The pack was fantastic and this story is just getting better and better. I love the description you go into for each scene and character, it really works well when the reader can imagine it all with ease :P You are a very skilled writer, and i find this really enjoyable to read _ I know its been a year since you updated, but i was hoping for any possible future updates, i'm so curious to see what happening to ino and what will happen with the Whitefalcons :D anywho eagerly awaiting more chapters, this story is just brilliant and just love what has been published so far; :) x
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Omg omg omg. This story is so awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! Up Date soon please!