Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
JezzaBELA chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Lovin it
Lupe chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Loved it! You must finish it! Omg Lorcan should get jealous when she dances with the guy! Finish please!
Tatiana chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Please I need more, it needs more chapters I hope you will put more up. Please oh please keep it up
I am Julia daughter of Bellona chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Me chanting: NEED MORE CHAPTERS, NEED MORE CHAPTERS, NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
vsiodvdsiocvds chapter 31 . 8/4/2011
Well I know I'm a few months late, but I just discovered this story today, and I LOVEEEEEEEE it!

Pleeeeease update soon!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 31 . 6/8/2011
Yaaaay! Updates!
bex816 chapter 30 . 4/18/2011
WRITE MORE SOON!
happycrabmuffin chapter 30 . 11/29/2010
Update soon? :) I keep rereading this story, it's sooo good, I'm like gonna explode waiting for the next chapter! :)
MeredythFurey chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
This is such a good story! Please update!
S.Legossi chapter 30 . 11/6/2010
May I just say, AMAZING. This story is so well-written it could be published if it wasn't already claimed. Please continue )
Angeltales321 chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
good story.

update soon!
george mccartney chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
okay i only read chapter one it sounds good i looked at your profile and looked at your favorite stories and wow you REALLY love vampirates who is your fav character(s) i like jez stukely and LORCAN! p.s. WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE BEATLES FOR ONE OF THE BANDS YOU LIKE! ',..,' fang face!
ClarVoYant2015 chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Omg! I no it hasn't been that long and I don't remember if I reviewed this story on te last chapter but I loooooooooooove it! Plz pLz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl plz plz plz! Update soon! I think I'm addicted to thus story! O-o omg! Plz tell me ur not givin up on this story like so many ppl do! If u aren't :D yay! But if u are :-{ grrrrrrrr!
TheBlooferLady chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
Im so glad you've finally done a new chapter :) IVE BEEN WAITING AGES!

BTW, KILL Catalina and get Lorcan to finally realise he is actually in love with Grace!

OR ELSE I WILL CONTACT JUSTIN SOMPER AND MAKE HIM KILL ALL YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS! I just need to find his number...
zotlot chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
I actually really, really like this chapter. This story's getting very good now, and I *really* wish I didn't know how it ended. Although,that might be why I like this so much. She's getting ready to fight a battle, it's like the bit near the end of the movie when they're gathering their weapons for the final push. It's well written, and you can really see the hopelessness Grace is feeling.

Okay, that was a long review, but whatever. Keep going, this fic keeps getting better :D