Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
this is like 5 years late... but OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY! it was amazing, I thought that, for a second, I was actually reading a real book. as in the true story of lorcan's past. you're definitely an amazing writer, and very creative at that!
TReneeM chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Lovin it
Lupe chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Loved it! You must finish it! Omg Lorcan should get jealous when she dances with the guy! Finish please!
Tatiana chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Please I need more, it needs more chapters I hope you will put more up. Please oh please keep it up
I am Julia daughter of Bellona chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Me chanting: NEED MORE CHAPTERS, NEED MORE CHAPTERS, NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
vsiodvdsiocvds chapter 31 . 8/4/2011
Well I know I'm a few months late, but I just discovered this story today, and I LOVEEEEEEEE it!

Pleeeeease update soon!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 31 . 6/8/2011
Yaaaay! Updates!
bex816 chapter 30 . 4/18/2011
WRITE MORE SOON!
happycrabmuffin chapter 30 . 11/29/2010
Update soon? :) I keep rereading this story, it's sooo good, I'm like gonna explode waiting for the next chapter! :)
MeredythFurey chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
This is such a good story! Please update!
S.Legossi chapter 30 . 11/6/2010
May I just say, AMAZING. This story is so well-written it could be published if it wasn't already claimed. Please continue )
Angeltales321 chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
good story.

update soon!
george mccartney chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
okay i only read chapter one it sounds good i looked at your profile and looked at your favorite stories and wow you REALLY love vampirates who is your fav character(s) i like jez stukely and LORCAN! p.s. WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE BEATLES FOR ONE OF THE BANDS YOU LIKE! ',..,' fang face!
ClarVoYant2015 chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Omg! I no it hasn't been that long and I don't remember if I reviewed this story on te last chapter but I loooooooooooove it! Plz pLz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl plz plz plz! Update soon! I think I'm addicted to thus story! O-o omg! Plz tell me ur not givin up on this story like so many ppl do! If u aren't :D yay! But if u are :-{ grrrrrrrr!
TheBlooferLady chapter 30 . 5/28/2010
Im so glad you've finally done a new chapter :) IVE BEEN WAITING AGES!

BTW, KILL Catalina and get Lorcan to finally realise he is actually in love with Grace!

OR ELSE I WILL CONTACT JUSTIN SOMPER AND MAKE HIM KILL ALL YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS! I just need to find his number...