Reviews for Gravestones
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
How you found a way for Neko to tell how all the GTA protagnist died was just amazing. And it was nice how you ended it with Niko and Cloude going to work together.
Timefather64 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Holy*Falls off chair*Ow!

Dude that was f**king amazing!
Ruler of Shadows chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
When you got to end, Iwas like "I knew CJ would be last, but where is Claude?" Then when you mentioned the guy in the leather jacket and green cargo pants, I thought "Oh, that's where he was."
Bryant D chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I really like this story, as its a alternative to popular beleif that Claude is dead, and that his suit is just in Playboy X's sfaehouse because he is dead. Another story to follow this one up would be nice. :)
Chris000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Beautiful, beautiful work. I can see that you did some reading on some of the characters and their backstories. I guess Niko really knows his stuff.

I thought Claude was a mute, but that scene was just too awesome for me to notice it!
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Whoo! Claude and Niko, the dream team!

I liked how this connected the GTA3 era with GTA4 in a way. I also liked the fact that Claude (my favorite protagonist) wasn't among the dead. A great little story.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Wow.

GTA characters don't have too much job security, I see.
TheHeadInCharge chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
There were some errors that you probably made, unless you're doing your own thing. Reni was a DJ on Flashback in LCS, and that was set in 1998. Also, Gonzalez was killed by Tommy in Vice City.

One other thing, San Andreas was set in 1992, not 1991.
Rodrick chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
I would like to say this is my favorite Gta story, you explain what happen to the past gta characters was excellent as well of logical ways of their ends.

I would love to see Packie and Little jacob in the story as well...Plus can you kind of do me a favor and... Kill Brucie? because he was an annoying character. thank you.
Kemurikat chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Like where this story's going so far.

Hope you're still feeling inspired enough to finish it!
MayukoSon chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Great story! Niko and Claude are going to make a great team. I loved seeing how the other GTA characters have faired throughout the years. I also enjoyed reading about who you decided to kill or let live in GTA IV for this story. Looking forward to more!
vastler75 chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
wow!

i was wandering what happen to the other GTA Protagonist.

anyway, Great story & Nice find!
Kyuzo Aoi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Rockstar should explain how they get rid of all the other ones. Maybe a prequel game should explain that.
TenThousandFists chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Interesting concept, a little weird that they all would be buried in Liberty City and the fact that you brought Claude back to life. But all good. Niko's english improved, lmao. Hmm.. in my second time playing, Roman got killed! He was so annoying. But not nearly as worse as Bruce, like serious... "WE'RE F*cking WINNERS" ... ek that bloody prick.

*And I didn't know Claude could speak, lol. *wink*