Reviews for Fire Thistle
innoquous chapter 1 . 2/1
I love it!
looking forward to reading more :)
kailasworld2296 chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
Hahah I just finished reading the whole story, and it was freaking amazing. I love your stories, and I hope you update your other stories heirs and entwined soon. Can't wait!
S chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Interesting
Amy chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Well...I like this story but I hate it too, you make Sasuke weak in this story compare to superior Ino...you have no idea who Sasuke Uchiha and Clan Uchiha is...right? In fact Ino is a weakest in manga...I know you love Ino but this is too much OOC...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I am glad this is multi chaptered so I can really look into how this story goes. I only thought it was a one shot and i was dreading the end. I didn't think Ino would tell Hinata but then again we don't really know how close they are, do we?
sasuino63 chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Amazing ending with the sasuke and naruto fight
Anon chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
The action scene was good, no worries. All the names really impressed me; did you make them up or do they exist? Well, it doesn't really matter. I did get really caught up in the action scene though.
Well done! :)
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I've read this story a bunch of times and pushed this off, but Sakura... I wanna punch her... What gives her the right to slap Ino? Sasuke wasn't hers and she shouldn't be such a B**** and do that to her BEST FRIEND. She may feel betrayed, but she has no true claim over the guy who obviously doesn't want her. So Ino got knocked up by accident. Deal with it. Anyways... Love the story :)
Superstar For Life chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Love this story it's only beatin by Closer
Make more sasuino fanfiction yours are the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm reading closer now it is amazing and do u no how hard it is to find a long and realistic sasuino fic it's hard so when I found this and someone compared it to closer so I just have to read it now!
AngelBaby5643 chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Aww Im in love with Kyo! Oh yeah gotta live the ladies man! ;) hehehe Naruto and Sasukes kid Kisssed was halrious! Anyway great story! Until next time! I wish you would make a sequal surrounding the kids but oh well I'm pleased!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
Flaming Beauty chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
sooo, I re-read this story and got some key points that I missed. what ever happen to the summons 12 years later. I think you should do a epilogue...after you finish closer...
s chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
Congratulation! This is a story fabulous! Continue so. When you go post the next story? I am curious. Can be a Sasuke and Ino? They are so beatiful together. I am waiting you post a new chapter of "Closer"? I hope soon. Kisses
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Amazinqly Awesomee:')!

This Is Goinq On Myy Fav's List.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 22 . 6/3/2011