Reviews for The Soul Cages
Arisa Tokudome chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Sam would have been a damn good lawyer.
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Aww! That was so sweet:,)

-The Winters Child-
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwww...Adorable.
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I loved it. :*) And the ending? I started cracking up. Just fantastic. XD
Zinfer chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
awww, thats awesome, _ a nice alternate ending to the season
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really, really, Really love how this ends. "for the sum of 25, no chores for three weeks and two bags of M&Ms" Perfect.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow! Pretty cool DD

The fight in hell was just amazing. And the ending was just cute

I really liked it ~

See ya next, then o/

Rosetta
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
OMG that was awesome. The ending was great Dean selling his soul to Sam for M&M's I can so see that happening. Loved it.
Phoenixed chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Alright, so this was, how should we say? Awesome. Yup, awesome is in fact THE word. The description of the first tunnel of Hell was great, definitely un-Hell like as addressed, but blood sliding up from the floor endlessly is a tauntingly scary image that hilariously didn't phase Sam too heavily.

"I know who I am without Dean. I can't..." Loved this line, really captures the psyche of someone embracing a last, desperate measure of a plan.

The arguing between Sam and the Judge was great. Gotta love the Judge of Hell accusing Sam of "splitting hairs". The fight scene that followed was well written from the ax manifesting, Sam's realization of his dark laugh, and his tormented thoughts of the animal he's become. I'm a huge Dark Sam fan, so I'm clearly a piece of this work as it makes it all appear as Pre-Dark Sam. Of course, he doesn't turn into Boy King here, but it's still all very good stuff.

My favorite part (along with the closing lines) would be when the Judge deceives Sam, only allowing the contest to allow to show Sam his potential. To allow him a sliver of what he could be if he only just gave into the blood dripped into him.

The Dean-in-Hell moments were well written, to be simply put, but I love how Dean sold out to chocolate, being chore-free for three weeks, and $25. Lol, at that time Sam may have been the one who got suckered, but it all panned out, right? Awesome, awesome, piece.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love this ending! Very original. Great job!
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OMG Bud, this was one of the most powerful, beautiful stories I have ever read. I wish WISH WISH this had happened on the show! Sam going into to hell to fetch Dean, fighting the furies, and all the hurt!comfort! The angst and worry was so intense, I was sitting on the edge of my seat. My hand was holding Dean's, along with Sammy's, you pulled me so completely into this story! This is definitely one of my all time fav stories ever!

And then you finish off with the most precious thing of all ... Dean sold his soul to Sammy LOL XD - brilliant!

Huggles and luv

Mish :D x
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Awesome! That's definitely the most original twist ever! Totally loved it

Huggels, TD
Jord-El chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
If this had been the real ending of season three, it would have been perfect. ]

Loved it.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was so cute at the end.
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That. Was. Brilliant. I adored the ending - go figure that those little childhood things we write come back to have some value, right?

Your Sam is awesome!~ Honestly, the whole story had a very serious feel all the way up to the Judge and Dean's rescue - but then you pulled out the letter. The M&Ms were a very nice touch. :D Good job!