Reviews for Rollercoaster
SilverclawRose chapter 61 . 5/25
I hope it's not too odd, receiving a review for a fic so many years after its completion, but here I am. I just came across this fic after getting a random urge to read some good Data-centered writing.

And then I started reading your story.

And I didn't stop for nearly eight straight hours.

It this story was published as a book, I wouldn't have been able to put it down. If it was published as a book, I would've bought it. In HARDCOVER. And then mailed it to you for an autograph. This story was so complex, so interesting, SO GOOD - I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading it. The characters fit so perfectly into their personalities, the acting was intense, the feelings realistic and complicated...

And then you wrote a sequel for all us diehard Data fans! And it was JUST AS GOOD. Seriously, thank you. Thank you for writing this amazing story and sharing it with us - it's definitely in my top three favorites of all time and I expect to reread it again over the years :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 61 . 3/11
Aww dammit you did the Nemesis! But because of the way you wrapped it up, I can't even be mad.

This was a wonderful story, and I'm sure it'll hold a special place in my heart for a very long time. Thank you for blessing the ST Fanfic community with such a gem!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 55 . 3/11
So we're at the end of Insurrection and I swear on all that is holy if you pull a Nemesis...

But on a serious note, I really love the way this story has progressed.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 28 . 3/11
This is my first Star Trek fanfic of significant length and I love it! Your characterization of Data and Tasha (and everyone else) is great. I love what you're doing with the characters.
As for the story line itself, A. I know it's based off the episodes but by having Tasha there and using your own creative license, you bring a whole new flair to things! (Example: Even though I literally just finished watching TNG for the first time, I find myself in anticipation of what's going to happen, or surprised by something that does happen) I'm excited to continue reading!
Steph01924 chapter 61 . 3/9
Great story! Really enjoyed it.
Steph01924 chapter 16 . 3/3
This chapter was hilarious!
fascinatedaqua chapter 61 . 2/18
Cryin so hard right now...damn that was all kinds of beautiful. This..thank you. I love you. Been reading this since late January i think and have stayed up late nights thoroughly entertained with Rollorcoaster and i just hope some day i can be a good as a writer as you are,you inspire me endlessly and ughhh im a bit hesitant to start reading Orpheus because i need to grieve for Data all over again. Shit. Thank you Miss Scribbles
Oh man oh man...the part where Data dies though. That wgole thing about always bein capable of love...ahh... *sniffles* okay. Thank you again,beautiful soul
Guest chapter 61 . 10/6/2015
Phenomenal! Unbelievable! Love how you stayed true to canon while exploring "what could have been". You are a gifted writer, and I hope that you continue to express yourself so beautifully in fanfiction. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
ArvisJaggamar chapter 61 . 3/24/2015
Gotta say... I didn't see that coming...

Thank you so much for all your work on this! A truly epic and herculean work of passion.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 60 . 3/24/2015
This inevitable climax was both better and worse than I thought it would be. I mean from an emotional standpoint. The actual quality of writing has been stellar from Chapter 1 forwards and has never dipped.

Guess... guess I'll read the last chapter... *sigh*
ArvisJaggamar chapter 55 . 3/19/2015
I suppose it would have been nice if it just ended here... *sigh*

Onwards, to the inevitable conclusion.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 45 . 3/13/2015
I know I have posted many-a-review already, but I couldn't move on without saying what an exhilarating experience Chapter 45 was. Amazing.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 44 . 3/11/2015
You know, as this chapter was building toward its inevitable conclusion, I thought to myself: "This is going to be painful."

I was right. It was painfully FUNNY! I don't normally laugh at these kinds of things (people arguing and yelling and whatnot), but... these classic characters and the way you handle them... it's all just so clever and fun and JOYOUS, that even when there's anger i can't help but be supremely amused. Well done, as usual.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 43 . 3/4/2015
"Something Changed" was beautifully done. I really think this fic might have spoiled me on any other TNG fics I may one day read.
HatefulHeart chapter 61 . 2/23/2015