Reviews for Code Geass: Timeless Imprisonment
cg fan boyo chapter 1 . 4/21
really enjoyed this first chapter... hope you finish this fic
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 31 . 2/17
This is truly very interesting to read; I hope this gets updated
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 13 . 2/17
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
the time skips are a little disorienting this chapter but overall it was good.
I don't like how Lelouch gives his name so easily, it seems like a mistake
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Finally someone recognizes Suzaku's hypocrisy and naivety. I have never liked him.
Loved the chess match scene
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
So refreshing to see a fic slowly move away from canon
P.S. Damn the cliff :P
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
What an awesome first chapter! Usually first chapters are bad and I have to grind trough them, but not this fic. Cant wait to see what comes next.
Destrark chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
"Win?" Karen asked, as if the very concept was something unbelievable.

You need to change that section. Your Lelouch said something about protecting the Japanese, not winning against Britannia. What Kallen's saying makes no sense in that situation.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Interesting, but in a Brittanian classroom, they would be referring to the Japanese as Elevens.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I hate clovis
Jack Snowman Frost chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I like the story. But it is "Kallen" not "karen"
Fireminer chapter 32 . 6/6/2013
What a great story. You have, litteratury, create a giant work. Lucky that you have managed finished an arc. But I still hope for a continuation!
ShadowDrago6 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I think the reason is that Karen is just the japanese pronounciation of Kallen, to differentiate between her "Britannian" life and "Japanese" life.
jon.rich.31 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You also, of course, considerably humanized Clovis, who canonically ordered the wholesale slaughter of an entire town without hesitation. His exact words; "Destroy Shinjuku ghetto! Leave no one alive!"
Aiphira chapter 25 . 11/23/2012
Oh, god .. Why did you drop this? This is such an awesome FF that I can't believe you ACTUALLY DROPPED IT...