Reviews for Summer Time
Neecee81 chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
This was a really good story...I'm a Summer and Seth fan who found this story very enjoyable... I'm a sucker for angst and any romantic story with a slow build.
musicgirl chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW...

I read this entire story today...you are amazing and I really hope you write more ryan/summer! COMPLETELY FANTASTIC
Christopher Corvinus chapter 24 . 9/20/2010
I loved this! :D

Seriously, write more stuff like this!

Okay, now for a more constructive review, first of all I'm glad to find someone who supports the Ryan/Summer ship, and I'm astounded by the level of talent that went into this fic. I can't wait to read your other stuff, but I really want you to know how much I enjoyed this fic, Summer's character was so beautifully portrayed and Ryan's thought process was so intricate and so funny! By the way, I agree Seth is an ass :P lols

Seriously though, this was phenomenal, if the OC carried on they would've employed you to be a script writer :D

xo
hittingREFRESH chapter 24 . 1/19/2010
Honestly this is the BEST Ryan/Summer story I have ever read, and one of the best fics I've read on this site. I stayed up til 2 am on a work night to finish reading this! lol I just wish I hadn't found it so late. I LOVE it, I would really like a sequel. You haven't updated in awhile, so I'm not sure if you will even see this or use this site, but if you do, please a SEQUEL I most definitely would review everytime! Very impressed. Please write some more.
IsisIzabel chapter 23 . 7/18/2009
LOL, I ran out of room in my other review!

Like I said: Write for yourself; it helps tremendously. Don't worry about the reviews or responses. F*ck 'em. Write because it's what YOU want to do.

And I noticed people giving you flack for villainizing Taylor and especially Seth. Who cares? It's your fic - if they don't like it, they shouldn't read it. Don't let them pull you down. And for what it's worth? I loved the way you wrote Taylor and Seth, all desperate and pathetic. It was a welcome change.

So, in closing, thank you for letting me read your fic. I favorited it because I truly is my fave R/S fic. Thanks so much for being an awesome writer.
IsisIzabel chapter 24 . 7/18/2009
What an absolutely amazing fic. Seriously, BRAVO! I have never read a Summer/Ryan fic that wasn't rife with grammar and spelling atrocities. You did a superb job, and it's a damn shame more people didn't reply to this.

I just found it today and spent the last 4 hours reading it in one sitting. Wonderfully written. You did a great job getting into the characters' heads.

Should you ever decide to write a sequel, or another R/S fic, I'll be avidly awaiting it (and I'll reply to each chapter as you post)!

I know how horrible readers can be with reviews. Truthfully, it's why I stopped posting so many fics here and began posting them mainly to my livejournal account. Have you considered posting them to LJ or another forum? You're too good a writer to let this talent sit unused.

One last piece of advice I'll give you (which has helped me enormously) is don't write for the reviews. Write because you want to tell a story to no one but yourself. It help. :)
Young Money chapter 24 . 5/24/2009
Man you really don't like Seth and Taylor huh, lol...

Taylor's character was good, I could definitely see her being like that. Seth...eh, I think you overdid it with Seth, but I have to be honest, I think I would enjoy seeing Adam Brody trying to bring out that side of Seth on the show.

Overall, that story was excellent, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2009
I loved the story but the ending could have jumped a little more time! still great story though
TilUDrop86 chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
This story was amazing. I've always been a huge fan of the ryan/summer pairing, and this is easily one of the best fics I've read featuring it. I saw some of your authors notes mentioned a lack of reviews and I just HAD to take the time to praise you. Major kudos.
aka The O.C.-oholic chapter 24 . 2/9/2009
Okay so I finally finished this fic! It was good! My first Ryan/Summer fic and I have to admit that I don't feel weird about the pairing at all! lol. Your story is great; I really DO regret not reading this earlier and commenting on it :/ but oh well. I am now!

I loved the ending, it was a cute one. I hope you write more OC fics - even though it looks like you havemn't veen on for a while. I love your writing style, your use of vocabulary, etc. lol. NEVER feel bad about the amount of reviews - there aren't many ppl left in the OC fandom anyway, plus even if there was, theY're all Malex fans lol. Anyway, write whenever you have spare time! I promise to read your next one! x
aka The O.C.-oholic chapter 22 . 2/9/2009
Ohh the climax! So Ryan DOES get permissino from Kirsten. And Caitlyn was so sweet! I am loving the characters in this fic.
aka The O.C.-oholic chapter 20 . 2/9/2009
Caitlyn is just so cute lol. I love the Caitlyn/Ryan friendship!
aka The O.C.-oholic chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
can't be bothered to log in. I think i've already said this like a hundred times but I LOVE THIS! I can't believe you kept this going for like twenty-something chapters! (I lose passion quickly and am incapable of writing long stories...) Yet it doesn't feel like it drawls on! Genius.
blakeyel1ner chapter 15 . 2/8/2009
Hm, I like the way things are going so far, I can't wait till I read what happens next (but I have school so I'm off haha). I think I'm like making your inbox overflowed with all the review alrets lol. See ya!
blakeyel1ner chapter 12 . 2/6/2009
Aww I'm just so sorry I didn't read this earlier. I feel awful! I love your stories! And I think you are talented. It bugs me aswell when people read but don't tell me what they thought.

And Taylor...well all I can say is lol.