Reviews for Dumpshock
ImLostForever chapter 26 . 9/4/2011
Woah... That was intense.
ImLostForever chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
Loved the LOST interlude. It seems like Kitten's kind of show.
ImLostForever chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Urgh! I don't understand anything! I must read on!
ImLostForever chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Ouch!
ImLostForever chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
I am confused, yet still intrigued.
ImLostForever chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Cool!
ImLostForever chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
I'm a little confused about everything, but I'm enjoying the fic immensely!
Deadpool-rules chapter 34 . 3/5/2011
This is an awesome story, how come you didn't finish it ?

I'm sure that was long and hard to write it, it's rich and well written, but you have to end this story !
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Right. Now I'm confused. Who in HELL is smarter than Tony?
lookingatstars chapter 34 . 8/16/2010
Just read all of this in one sitting. It's is bloody fantastic, Kitten is the best OC i have ever seen in a fanfiction, she is simply brilliant. Everyone is in character and the pacing is great, not too much action, not too much fluff and so far i haven't spotted and gaping plot holes which are very common in the longer fanfictions.

I hope you update one day, hopefully soon but if RL means i have to wait months at least it'll give me an excuse to re-read it. lol

Can i just say again this story is brilliant and i really want to read the rest.:D
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 34 . 7/7/2010
Ooh I can't wait for more.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 33 . 7/7/2010
Heh you've been away - I've been in a exiled state since starting my last year of college.

And now that it's done I can once again enjoy stories.

Hopefully with his car battery Tony can get back home. :)
xxClouds chapter 34 . 6/9/2010
God I just got done reading through this monstrosity of a story (i mean that in size, not content). This story has been absolutely mindbending from the start, and even though I've never heard of shadowrunner or whatever, I stuck through it because I just couldn't stop reading it. You really need to finish this. Like, soon. I'll go nuts if I don't find out how this ends. Amazing work.
Penelope S Cartwright chapter 34 . 5/20/2010
I started reading this last night and couldn't stop (ended up passing out at my desk, lol!). It is a brilliantly woven story with a beautifully intricate plot and interesting original characters that actually pair well with the "canon" ones. I truly love this story! I can't wait to read more!
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 34 . 5/19/2010
I'm speechless ... Wow is all I can say -

Incredible writing style, attention to detail, angst ...

Just. Wow.

I'm not often speechless, so enjoy your victory while it lasts!

Hope to see more soon! This really is one of those gems which are seldom found upon this site, so it's been an absolute pleasure to read, so far!

Blessed Be,