Reviews for Dumpshock
XiaShadow chapter 34 . 5/17/2010
I. LOVE. THIS. FIC.

Not much else to say. :)
tamasit1 chapter 34 . 5/16/2010
Thanks for coming back to finish this story up. I was thrilled to see the update.
B chapter 32 . 4/14/2009
hi!

i love this story, u r such a great author! i watched ironman yesterday, found this afterwards, have havn't stopped reading since i woke up :D i can't wait until u update again.

b

x
ganainm chapter 32 . 2/12/2009
Have enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
the 85th writer chapter 32 . 10/16/2008
Har har, India says hello :P

This fic is beyond all the awesome that the internet is made of! But why has Mistuhama been lying? And just how much is Pepper going to kick his ass for this?
Akani chapter 32 . 10/16/2008
Wow. Very impressive. Just picked this up last night and had to read through to the end. Great character development & plot twists. (I don't play Shadowrun, so everything is a surprise!) Known characters are true to their personalities and style (I always knew Pepper had a bad-ass lurking inside her). Can't wait for more!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 32 . 10/15/2008
Sneakies! You just totally set us up thinking everyone was in the same building. Thanks a lot.

At least Tony and Kitten are free now. Hooray!
Oddwildflowers chapter 32 . 10/15/2008
This story is awesome. Seriously. I think I need to get a copy of Shadowrun now :O

I actually think this is one of the best IM stories I've ever read. :D
tamasit1 chapter 32 . 10/15/2008
Damn twist! LOL, I really did not see that coming. Crap, now I am dying to find out how Tony survives all this, should be interesting.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 31 . 10/14/2008
woah!

The story is getting more and more intense. I keep waiting for Tony/Kitten to meet up with Pepper/Fury but I suppose not yet.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 30 . 9/26/2008
Hooray!

It seems as if you went from one cliffhanger to another. D:
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 29 . 9/23/2008
Worst cliffhanger ever.

Please update before Ironman comes out on DVD. I don't think I can wait that long for an Ironman fix.
the 85th writer chapter 29 . 9/22/2008
This was made of brilliant! I keep checking on this story and today I see an update, which turns out to be a cliffie :(

Please update quick, what with Tony making plans to go out in a blaze of glory and Pepper coming to rescue him and oh goddamnit, too much tension!
tamasit1 chapter 29 . 9/22/2008
Wow these last two chapters were intense. I like that Tony and Kitten are finally working together. Although I am dying to find out how Tony will do once the cables are unhooked from him. I am loving Pepper being a badass, that just never gets old and I can't wait to see more of it.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 27 . 8/31/2008
Holy crap, I feel like I'm on information overload.

It's great to see what finally makes Kitten tick.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »