Reviews for Dumpshock
the 85th writer chapter 27 . 8/30/2008
Guh! Cool :D I get why she hates Tony now. And yes, is Rhodes going t come in guns blazing along with Pepper to save Tony? Nice update.
tamasit1 chapter 27 . 8/29/2008
Poor Kitten, to have gone through all that. Plus can she really hear Tony when he says he knew nothing about all this? I hope she does. They need each other. Thanks for so many quick updates.
Mandy chapter 26 . 8/29/2008
I just wanted to tell you I am loving this story and was so happy to see it updated again. You worked "A Game of You" into the story brilliantly, I always loved Martin Tenbones. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
the85thwriter chapter 26 . 8/28/2008
'Not pretty' just about covers it. But how does Tony tie in with this? And also, I hope Pepper has some sort of plan that doesn't involve dunking all of Tony's money into Mitsuhama. I had to skim through the AG details, in the hope that I'll forget em by the time I get my hands on the book.
tamasit1 chapter 26 . 8/28/2008
wow, poor Kitten. something like that could make anyone kill. then Tony with no arc reactor. dear god, they just can't win can they?
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 25 . 8/28/2008
Hey as long as you keep updating, I don't care how long you take.

Although I do want to know Tony's plan. So please not as long of a wait.

anaticulapraecantrix chapter 24 . 8/4/2008
Aww a heart to heart. :)
tamasit1 chapter 24 . 8/4/2008
I liked both these new chapters. I liked seeing Pepper get angry and like you said, get a spine. I think she will be a force to be reckoned with once she is trained. I mean she already is in the business world and with Tony. Loved this chapter because I did like seeing a 'softer' side to Kitten. Also it was good to see that Tony has not given up on trying to get out. His mind is always working on escape.
the 85th writer chapter 24 . 8/4/2008
Finally! This chapter kicked balls, so to speak. I love Pepper with a spine. In most of the fics it's Pepper-trailing-after-Tony and blah, but this... This was perfect. Thank you so much for non-wimpy Pepper. And kitten is beginning to get interesting with a more human side, beyond the cold,vicous assassin.
tamasit1 chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
I really like the dynamic between Tony and Kitten. I am very interested to see if they can put their differences aside and help each other out. I am also looking forward to what Pepper and Rhodey are going to do.
tamasit1 chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
I found this story and figured, what the hell, I would give it a shot. I don't know anything about Shadowrun (except what is going on in this story) and yet I am loving this. I think everything you are doing is just great. There is amazing action and thrills. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to what is going to happen next.
Sonnengott chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
Ah you've kept us waiting! And now two updates in a row!

And if that is the product of streamlining and polishing, keep doing it, please. Good writing, rhythm works, tension's going up...

And yeah, chunky salsa... I actually don't like the huge amounts of calculating that some parts of Shadowrun generate. I'm more a kind of a storytelling roleplayer and if you have to keep on rolling dice and adding numbers for a quarter hour for a single grenade it gets kinda weird. But: in the end when the shockwaves have bounced off the walls several times, chunky salsa is pretty much what you're left with.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
Very good.

I suck at chess too. I just move around the pieces without any sort of plan.
the 85th writer chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
hello. just here for a re-read. Effing awesome is all I can say. Are we going to see an update anytime soon?
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 19 . 7/1/2008