Reviews for The Angry Warrior Story Continues
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I like this and I agree with Chakotay - "Love can be immortal , but it needs nourishment" How true!
Thank you for writing.
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Se ele tivesse esperado ele seria um homem especial, o amor seria épico. como Tristão e Isolda.

mas como ele preferiu o prato de lentilha, o mais fácil,
como ele não esperou, ele é só mais um homem normal e medíocre.
com um amor simples normal e medíocre.
tem um monte de homem mais velho com meninas com a metade da idade por ai...nada mais normal.
ele não a merece.
GrandEclectus chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Love it! Thanks! I needed that! Endgame is this week on Spike, and I need all the fan fic therapy there is!
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I never bought into the Chakotay/Seven romance. I think once they made it back to Earth, Janeway would be more willing to let Chakotay in.
Fingers chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
I don't like it.
Evaryn chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
I just saw a rerun of the episode he told to story to her in. Its very sad actually, and I agree with your story completely!

Excellent analogy. (despite the other reviews you got)
Aeris M chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
You do realize that Chakotay has not fell in love with Seven, despite what "Endgame" has tried to tell us. Seven is not Kathryn and never will be. This needs major revision because Chakotay still loves Kathryn and will never love Seven.

For J/C always was, and J/C always will be - J/C Eternal.
Beth chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I've dedicated all my time and strength to fighting the seven/chakotay relationship. I've tried to block it out of my conciousness, I've tried to change the outcome, I've tried to write off their feelings towards one another as 'just another fling', but I have never, and will never, come close to accepting it. Bon't ever do it again, or beware the wrath of BETH!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
It's a very good story, unfortunately it is too accurate regarding the nature of men. I have no doubt in my mind that if C had been captain, K would have had to wait, and she would have.
Kate chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Loved it! Great Job...would have made a great ending with this dialogue between the two characters.