Reviews for Lèse Majesté
liking it.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
GREAT START/
Slytherin Studios chapter 28 . 7/8/2015
I like it, please update soon.
LBellersen chapter 28 . 12/24/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story:) please update!

(Also, when/if you do, can you make her and Lieb make up, pretty please?)
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 28 . 2/14/2012
I've just started reading your story and I really like it. Please update soon.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 28 . 8/20/2011
More soon?
Liliesshadow chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
very happy right now. good job! didn't expect a marriage proposal so soon though.
samj316 chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
I'm so happy and incredibly shocked! I can't believe you updated! I was actually rereading some of the chapters from this story today - what a coincidence! I can't wait for more!
MollyHighland chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
You’re doing a wonderful job. I’m really amazed at this story. You write wonderfully. You know how to do what some published authors can't do. I’m in love with Krista and her relationship with everyone, including Pierre. You know how to develop characters, write beautifully and make everything exciting without being over the top or unbelievable. I can’t wait to read more. You have me hooked and on the edge of my seat.

Pretty please update soon.
samj316 chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
you. need. to. UPDATE.

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!
samj316 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
The more I read of this story, the more I feel like getting on my knees on BEGGING for you to finish it!

PLEASE, please finish this story!
samj316 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I've done something similar to that; I was writing something based in the 70s, so I went on my computers calendar and clicked all the way back to the month I needed to see how exactly the days and dates matched up! haha

Just thought I'd let you know; THIS IS A FABULOUS STORY. I see that it's not set as complete, so I'm guessing it isn't, so I just wanted to let you know that YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS.

...please.

Sincerely,

S. Weasley
austria chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is the greatest thing ever. My name is Krista and I'm German and I'm freaking out. This is absolutely perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
Liliesshadow chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
Are you finished or is there more...its addicting
the everchanging chapter 27 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely love your story! It is wonderful. Please have Liebgott forgive Krista. Also, if you do another story, please create a character for Liebgott to love.