Reviews for A Piece Of Parchment
Zyenna chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
This is sooo cute! You have to write some of the shinanigans they get up too trying to keep their relationship a secret. Then on graduation day they just kiss infront of everyone! So epic! Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
EEEEE
HPkitty chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
Love love love! Adore the little twins addition!
Laisinco chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I fell in love with this story, it was sooo good! I'm sad it had to end, in my opinion it could go on and on and on and on!

I liked the way you portrayed their love, it was utterly sweet, although I don'think Draco would have written so much personal information in that magical parchment if he didn't know who might be reading it on the other side.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this fanfic, so much that I couldn't stop reading it, even when I should be studying Maths...

Now I'll have to check your other stories, keeping me enthralled.

Please keep up the great work! :)
Clumsy Thestral chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Have to share this: When I first read that the girls were "giggling about it like a bunch of erklings", I was annoyed because I hate it when authors just make up stupid words or sayings that take away from a story. Then I read your footnote, and am now highly impressed that you "did your homework" and incorporated creatures from Lexicon's Fantastic Beasts. That adds to the believability of the story as well as being a rather humorous [mental] visual! :)
Chocolatekat chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
yeay for complicated relationships!
risiblehaptic chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
This is a cute story. I enjoyed reading it ]
Elatine Routwick chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
There are some mistakes, but I like your idea, and I love it, excluding the kiss, of course. :))
Kitty Fic chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Very cute story! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the happy ending!
Cathcer1984 chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Brilliant! :D
Cathcer1984 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Oh that's so sad! I feel like crying now...
ForgottenTales chapter 17 . 12/2/2009
Loved the idea of the parchment. I can't believe Draco kept stalling though.. I was all ready to whack him over the head. He can't force Harry to do everything!

And Fred and George are awesome. :D
Death Sun chapter 17 . 10/7/2009
This is a very good story
Dana101 chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
I love this story! harrydraco AND gredforge!