Reviews for Mistakes can be Forgiven
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was so excellent! Another one I have no idea how I missed. Brilliant work :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great one-shot. I loved Remus' loss of control. )
KaileenaKali chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sweet blundering Remus. Why is that he always assumes the worst of people' reaction? He should've known better with Hermione. Good to know Sirius manages to patch the situation.

Those two warm my heart :)

Excellent piece *thumbs up*
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
cool well done. i read some bad ones lately from other people i had to come back and read some one that can write, ty.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hot! and sweet and with just the right amount of angst. And how i do loves me mah angst!
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
pleased indeed am i of this story. bravo.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
SwedishNerd chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
aaw :) cuute :)
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
WOW i loved it :D you described a side of Lupin i always imagined him having. Great story, i only wish it were longer!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw so cute. Remus is so awesome!
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very nicely done. Sirius is a bit of a dolt, but what else is new? lol

You did a great job.

~Tori
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Nice. Poor Remus!
adavisa chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Love it! I was really drawn into this one. It annoyed me a bit to have to stop reading, to let my husband on the computer to look for something for his ps2 game, lol. Excellent job!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
good stuff, as per usual!

i love your portrayal of hermione, it's always spot-on in every fic!

x
LL4evr chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is my first Hr/L story and i have to say i liked it! You have now started me on them i think... but i kind of wonder what sirius was telling her i mean i know it was all about remus, but i kind of wonder if he threw in some extra things you know Anyways great story, nad i hope to see more from you soon! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »