Reviews for True Contentment
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow. I didn't really like the movie Prince Caspian (wasn't accurate to the beloved book) but the fluff with Edmund and Peter was one of the spots I actually enjoyed in the movie. I liked the rant and adored the last paragraph. Nice work.

AdrenalineRush16

P.S. God does deserve all the glory...
9TailedFox chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hello. This one was really good too. They all are. Contentment is a wonderfull thing to have so I hope you get to keep it. Good luck.

9TailedFox.
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hmm, I dont think Edmund was really glad that Peter was apologizing, I think he was more scared that Peter thought he was going to die and it was sort of like his deathbed speech, and the "Save It For Later" was more like reassurence that he was going to survive and be able to do it later because, well, because he is going to be alive then!

Very well written, regardless. Nice job!
Lady Redemption chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh, I loved this! I really loved this scene in the movie and I really enjoyed seeing what was probably going through Edmund's mind on that part. It was definitely in-character, too, which I always like. Very nice (and definitely not stupid).
Shodow wolf '7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
that was really cool i liked that a lot it even though it has not story it is just one thought but it tells an entire story in one thought that is really cool and the thought was so true and plus edmund is my favorite charactor so yeah that was really cool keep up the great work
Laheara chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I actually took his cutting Peter off as meaning something else. I don't think he was happy that Peter finally was going to tell him thank you I think he was more scared that Peter was saying goodbye because he thought he was going to die and that really freaked Ed out.

But this is a good little story about how Edmund might have felt. Great movie, seen it 3 times already. :)
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Haha. I loved that scene. It was nice to see what was going through Ed's mind.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Aww! Great and wonderful job! I loved that part in the movie! It was so touching and funny at the same time, and you did a great job of capturing Ed's thoughts and emotions. Blessings! Ila
Capegio chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh Ed - haha, this was a really good reflection on that moment. It's not what I thought was going through Ed's head at the time but it's totally plausible. I love that after treading into some dangerous, prideful territory, he pulls himself back at the end and can just be the humble king he is. I love Edmund and you've got him down nicely.
muzical chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
definitely not stupid :-) I loved this scene too.