Reviews for First and Last
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was interesting! Amazingly depict and heartbreaking adorable.
Neanda chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Poor Mako-chan! T_T Good thing Michiru is there with her. Short but sweet, I liked it. :)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Well, well, soldier...

Wow. Wasn't expecting to see you in this section. LOL

But DAMN! What a pleasant surprise! LMAO

This...was...N-I-CE!

Nothin' makes my day like Haruka/Mako/Michi cuddling, and Mako/Michi AW3SOME!-ness.

Yeah, so it WAS a bit angsty, but it was, like, nice...kinda angsty.

Does THAT make sense? ROFL I don't think so.

Anyway!

Nice, very nice work, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love your writings.
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was so sad, but in the end I smiled. She doesn't want to leave them. (ESPECIALLY A CERTAIN NEPTUNIAN PRINCESS). Great fic.
Jupiterhime chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I love it. Simply beautiful and poetic. Please write more.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
yeah i've always thought that Mako should be with the outers but hey there is always one person that has to suffer being torn by two worlds isn't there?

great piece i loved it. very moving good job
Crumpet04 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow...this was a Great One-shot...You almost had me crying with Makoto...seriously awesome job. _
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I thought this was a very enjoyable one shot. It was kind of weird how Makoto was an Inner Senshi even though Jupiter is an outer planet, wasn't it?
Upside-down Jupiter chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love it. You wrote one of the random ideas that have been surfacing in brain as i work on my own long fic in which this doesn't happen, and you did a better job than I would have, leaving my mind free of it at last. So, um... thanks.
Shizuma chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aw! I've never seen Sailor Moon, but this is so sweet. Very nicely done. 83
petiyaka chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
great fic!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Never really thought of that. It makes sense. In a strange, non-sense way. But a good strange non-sense way. Very cool, I really liked it.
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
love it, you should make more for this pairing.