Reviews for Pinnacle
I'm years late in reading this, but please know it was amazing.
LinRose-Feather chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
It's been three years since this story had ended. Funny thing is, I started reading this when it was only a couple months old and incomplete, but it's taken me nearly five years to finish. I left off around chapter 14 and never came back. For some reason, I just couldn't get it off my mind recently. I'm lucky I remembered the title at all. I just could remember the summary.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
I am in awe of the way you wove this together. The emotions are so real... Lovely.
Koshi Sekisen chapter 19 . 6/5/2010
Oh my, it's been ages since I've been so thrilled about a long fanfic and took my time to read it so I wouldn't miss a detail! (sighs) I didn't do my homework! (cries)

Anyway, awesome job! I loved it!

It was such a dramatic story, and it's obvious you planned it since the beggining! The quotes left me so intrigued...

Poor, poor Golden Couple u_รน I'm glad they are finally okay now.

I suffered most for Fuji, since he is my favourite.

What I liked the most -and I really, really mean it- was the way you made the characters mature. Even though Ryoma is an adult he is still a child, and Momo's bitterness is so close to sorrow...

Congrats!

PS. Fav. Story and alert for the epilogue!
Airyballoon chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
*tear*

That was amazingly touching and *sniff* beautiful. I can't stop grinning anymore, and my brother thinks something's wrong with me. Congragulations on finishing it! I can't believe it's over...
AliciaHale chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
As usual , I cried! Anyways , great chappie and update!
LightAngelHiroko chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
This is a truly amazing story: Beautiful, articulate, profound.
kolachess chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
Aw! Eek! I had no idea this story finished! Erm...minus epilogue (which I am waiting for). Omg, this was so dark yet sweet! I actually read that other dark and everything-went-downhill-after-Ryoma-left story...and I have to say I like this one lots more.

Your story makes so much more sense! Although there are still some details I'm not too sure of, Ryoma seems to play more of an actual role in the downfall of Seigaku in your story. The other one I read was kind of all iffy and maybe and Ryoma-was-kinda-sortof-the-cause and it was stretching it a bit.

And I am thoroghly biased. Because I love Perfect Pair to no end. And your TezuFuji interaction was just lovely!
amynaoko chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
congratulation for finish the history! finally all there are toghether! very well writen and a logic final! i can wait for the epiloge!
shutterbug-28 chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
... That was my reaction after reading..im completely in awe..unbelievably touching..I can relate to the emotions.I was afraid that the perfect pair would not end up together..Im so happy that they did... I cant wait for the Epilogue..I hope it has more perfect and golden pair moments.. Props out to ryoma for coming to his senses, all thanks to sakuno..brave girl..are there other pairings?hm..

Thanks for sharing!
Let It ALL Out chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
Oh wow. This is an extremely good story, better than most I've read in a LONG time. I love the way you've shown character growth and how this is not a 'happy-happy-joy-joy' story in which everybody stays perfect all the time. We all have character flaws and I love the way you've expresses that in this story.
Airyballoon chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
wha!

This fic is totally mixing me up! I don't know wheather I should feel relieved or worried for Ryoma, poor guy. That meanie-head Momo! Don't you know small people can only take bad news in small doses? (XD like I'm one to call him small)

Anywho, please update again! I eagerly await for the next part of the story. So many questions are buzzing around in my head...
Tressa chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
Incredible chapter! Wow. I am so glad that you decided to tell this from Taka-san's POV. I agree with what you wrote, Taka always seemed that despite being friends with everyone, that despite being a member of the regulars, that he didn't quite fit with everyone. That's not to say he wasn't friends or close with any of them, on the the contrary, he was. But out of all the regulars, the only one we really saw that had a life outside was tennis was him.

I loved that you created that anchor for him, his wife, his children, the shop. You captured his personality and character perfectly. Which I love. Taka-san is one of my favorite characters.

You could really sense his emotions in this, how perceptive he'd been through all those years, and his desire to help his friends that you can see he really truly loves. And the faith that he has in Ryoma, that he's going to come back, is so him. I love it. Ryoma may be their pillar. Ryoma may be the one that can bring everyone out of their current problems. But to me, it seems like Taka is the one that will start people having hope again. LIke you wrote, he has that anchor, while the rest of them just came crashing down around.

Wow. I've just written a novel here. I loved this chapter and can't wait to see what happens next!
Broken Flavors chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
This chapter was utterly fantastic! Taking a look into Taka's mindset was surprisingly enjoyable. I really do think that he's one of the most unappreciated characters of this series, and your characterization of him is very lovely. I also really enjoy how all of the different layers of plot are threading together!

I definitely can't wait until the next update!
AliciaHale chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
Yaay. You updated. Great chappie. Hope there's an happy ending. :)