Reviews for The Words She Thought You'd Never Say
bigtime RUSH x33 l-D chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
weird but, any story that has quogan together, even though they're not even in the main part of the story, i like.

it's very interesting. chase and nicole. hm. i still can't see them together, but great story!
JoJoNot chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was really good.
amy chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
ahahaha schools out in 12 days!

sucks for you!

i get out in 2!
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Although I knew this was going to be a Chase/Nicole after reading the description, it was all right. I wish there was a little more depth to it, though.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Love the UC's! Great job!
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
chase-nicole ... why not, for a change once in a while. About anything is better than Quogan sap-and-cheese.

Many think that Alexa Nikolas would have deserved to become the main character of the show, rather than Jamie Speares.

Someone should give it a try and plan a TV show around Alexa.

It reminds me of looking for a partner for Nicole in my upcoming sequel ... Nicole is going to marry Josh Nichols , thus becoming Nicole Nichols, but discovers that her groom still has unconfessed blazing feelings for someone else, and she loves him too much to trap him in a second-best relationship.

I have Chase fixed on Zoey, though, thus he's no option.

I never had anything close to an author's block, thus don't even know what it feels like.
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Well!

That was a fairly random pairing.I've never even heard of Chase/Nicole before, actually.

It was a little hard to read, because you underlined everything. I wouldn't recommend doing that anymore; it sorts blinds the reader.

Aside from that, it was a nice story. I think you might want to work on your Nicole characterization a little more, though. I can' t imagine her staying silent the entire time Chase was talking.

A few spelling errors, but that happens to the best of us.

:) Keep working on it.

xoKatie.
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ha, you know, I didn't even realize it was written in second person until I'd finished it (this seems to happen quite often with me. I once wrote an entire multi-chaptered story and didn't realize it was second person until the end. Yeah, stupid, I know). Anyway, you did a great job with it! Definitely not your typical pairing, but I thought you handled it well. :)