Reviews for Perfect
A Rad Churro chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
TAKE THAT, LILITH! FEEL THE WRATH OF THE FANGIRLS!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this was an awesome take on that episode! you did an awesome job with it
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw, that was great! I was all teary and so sad back then, watching Dean die and so on - and I was often wondering what it would be like if Dean hadn't go to hell...there would be less suspense and therefore I am still content how the things turned out - BUT this story is awesome and gives me a nice feeling of hope and optimism and there is SO much brotherly love and you captured Sam's despair really well.I would love to read a tiny sequel to this, because yeah...the wounds of Dean weren't exactly little and I would love to see DEan dealing with them, the wicked girl I am. *lol*MAybe you'll have time and ideas someday, I'll jump at the story

Very well done!

Kritty
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh, geez. Now I'm getting teared up. If only it had happened this way.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
YAY, and how did I miss this? What a lovely way to solve the problem, or should I say perfect?

Five Impalas with, yep, shirtless Dean
Skiaria chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I like that alternative ending and the teeter-totter between perfect and not perfect. And I like, almost best of all, that Lilith got nailed. Dean not going to Hell was definitely a bonus!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Amen!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
If only, lol! I never wanted Dean to have to go to Hell, even for the sake of the storyline, heh. Kripke needs to give these boys a nice big break at the end of everything. Or I'll...assassinate him! Or something, haha.

Very good! :D
closedaccount12345 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, I really like this one. I wish I would have had it to read months ago, when the show finaled and I had not even the slightest spoiler to get me through Dean's death. I love the "perfect" motif throughout, and I love the sense of a new, bad a** Sam. You did a really good job of capturing that switch in Sam in a short amount of time. Kudos!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I'm not really a fan of a/u's, but anything that fixes the finale gets major points in my book! I especially like your perfect/not perfect theme and your details, such as Dean's pain reaction. Interesting idea!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice. Oh how I wish the finale had ended that way...
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was so good...would you be interested in doing a follow up? With Dean remembering hell?
Cari chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hahaha, Sam can make funnys too sometimes
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 6/2/2008