Reviews for All Big Brothers Know Magic
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Aww, dean is such a good big brother. And Sam makes an adorable little borther. Great job I loved it!
takara410 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
love it
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awe! All the feels!
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Sweetest ending. Love the relationship btw the boys. You pictured their life well. Kudos!
123kat chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
All I have to say is AAAHHHH. That's so adorable.
Deductioness chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw, so cute. little Sammy gave Dean some M&Ms :D love it!
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hi, just found you since you put Chased By The Shadows on your alert list. I loved this story, though, I think I just adore Weechesters. Reminds me of a time where their lives must've been so simple. I found it very entertaining and spot on for the timeframe that this is set in.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw, this was a perfectly lovely little story. I love reading and writing about the boys at this age, they are so adorable.

You did a fantastic job with this. You kept them in character, made them really sound like little kids, and pulled off a funny, brotherly, touching story. Loved how Dean played tooth fairy and then did "magic" so Sammy wouldn't be upset. Loved that Sam knew Dean had just given him his own dollar. I did kinda hope John would give Dean more money, I felt bad for him with all of his arcade money gone, but it was so sweet of him to do that for his little bro.

I also liked the way you wrote John in here-a loving father who made some mistakes, but who genuinely cared about his kids and tried to do his best with the situation he was in. I think that's exactly right, it's how I always write him too. I hate it when writers make it seem like he was uncaring and abusive.

I especially liked this. It perfectly portrayed something a kid that age would think: "Dean didn't seem to care when he lost teeth and Sam couldn't fathom that. What's not awesome about a fairy leaving you money for baby teeth?" LOL

Great job! Hope you'll write more wee!Chester stories in the future. I really like pre-series stuff.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Omg, so cute! Really liked it! Great job!
ReD.bUlL.gIvZ.u.WiNgZ chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was cool ]

Great story!
nerwende90 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow, that was too cute to be true! I really loved your story, you did a great job at it!
Tread Softly chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I'm sure I've told you a dozen times by now, but I still think this is just so very well-written. It's incredibly sweet and melancholy all at once. I think anyone could tell you know your characters as well as they can possibly be known. The familiarity in which you write about them almost makes it seem like you grew up with them.

Then again, you tend to have the ability to do this with ALL your writing subjects. Because you have this little thing called SKILLZ.

Ok yeah, I'm done now.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was such a sweet story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I loved the Sam/Dean dynmanics. Especially with the tattling. I used to do that to my older sister, but she deserved it. lol! Great job!
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Awesome story. Loved that Sam knew it was Dean's dollar and "you're not very good at magic"..lol.

Nice piece that left me smiling at the boys just being boys.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was great. I loved big brother Dean and Sammy was just adorable. After watching AVSC I could definitely see this whole thing playing out.. with Sam still innocent and oblivious and Dean stepping into the whole parent role while John's away on a hunt. You definitely got the characters spot on (IMO) and I really liked the ending..

"Maybe big brothers weren't the only ones that knew magic."

...Very cute and so great that Sam thought to get his big brother something that he liked.