Reviews for Adoption
MindlessMina chapter 25 . 4/1
Aww, I loved it! Now I am aching for more, lol, I love the whole story line and really wish there were more of these types of stories out there!
Stillnight chapter 13 . 1/7
Protective much are we, Naraku?
MoonliteNightmare chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What is the story that this story is the epilogue too
MotherDragon8581 chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
Nice! Love it! Thank you!
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I marked this story as a favorite long ago, and have forgotten to tell you how amazing it is. Especially the story line and how you portray the characters, simple amazing. I've read this story many times, and will continue to do so since I have simply fallen for it :) excellent work
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Loved the story so much I read it more then once!
hiya168 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Damn! LOL I like how different Naraku seems to be for this story and the fatherly sort-of feeling he's giving off. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Izzyliji chapter 25 . 2/25/2014
Amazing! I'm glad I found this story when it was already completed or I would have surely gone mad 'cause of the wait of new chapters... I laughed, squealed, cried and just want nervous of what would happen next. Not many writers can accomplish that. So yeah, this was absolutely great. And I think this is the first story where Naraku is a 'good guy', it was surprisingly pleasant. :)
So all in all the story was just wow.
Insane is my name chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Awww I loved and it was great and it was cute! How is it not awkward that sango and miroku can hang out even after the break up? And inuyasha is gay? Wow and wait kagome and him are on good terms? After the rape? Wow and how dare yura say that and she got nerve talking about kagome and it's not true and I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I'm sad it's over
Insane is my name chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
I love it and ij get it now and man it was funny and the part with kagome and sesshomaru was something... it was awesome and man sango's with kei isn't she? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
Gosh that was funny and why wasn't miroku at the court? On another hand are sango and kei together? I loved it and man I love it and man naraku is so sweet and fatherly and toga and izayoi and kagome are funny just like sesshomaru and hiten and bankotsu:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Awww they are they have the best daughter and father relationship and she should read it I mean the one she received from toga an maybe the one she just found... I like it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Awwww naraku you softie and noooo sango you cheater! Ugh I knew I wasn't supposed to trust kei noe he's gonna be with sango and everything! Oh well not like kagome was gonna be with him she got sesshomaru! But anyway I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
I loved the ending and I already know what kei and sango are doing and I am still mad what about miroku? But anyway yay shippo and kagura and toga and izayoi and sesshomaru and jakotsu and bankostu and kagome and alittle of sango! I loved it and it's almost over but it was awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) so kei doesn't like kagome does he? Does he evem like sango?
Insane is my name chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Awwww what?! Sango is meant to br with miroku and kei could have been with someone else why it have to be sango?! I hate it I mean the sango and kei flirting and possible relationship on another note I loved it and it was so funny and man poor jakotsu and miroku!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »