Reviews for Vampire Fate
kinigget chapter 2 . 3/21
This is surprisingly good.
32nd freeze chapter 19 . 1/9
This was really good.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Yay! Raising Heart appears!
kynral chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
thank you! continue the story it is awesome. cant wait for more!
Reka Takamachi chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Pleeeaase update the story.
Really amazing story, I am dying to know the rest. :'c
Vylria chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
So...will there be any continuation from this? Please don't leave me hanging In here... I would love to buy your book for the sake of your story and portfolio hehehhe.
Kura chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
oh please!
I really would appreciate if you finish this story!
I loved it so much!
Castle38 chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I love this story.
When is the next?
xlheslydesux chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
i'm dying for an update... please...
rocio chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
When would the novel?
Is that I would buy
faystay chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
i love your story it's really amazing :)
i hope you update soon and i hope you haven't forgotten this story
SapphoSensei chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Wonderful story so far. excellent plot and characters are well developed
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
Wow! Fate at church and singing at church! I'm sure Kei would have been proud of her! hehe I kinda miss him. Great chapter as always! I can't wait to read more! Hopefully you continue this lovely fic! I'll wait forever if needed just to read one more! So please continue it!
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Aw! Man! I want Fate to turn Nanoha! But Fate makes such good points that I'm starting to take her side! This is sooo SAD! I feel conflicted! But I bet it's worst for Fate. Satashi, You are such a great writer! Great fic! I love it so much! It would be really awesome if you continued this fic!
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Whoa! Who was that? Was Fate talking to herself or was she talking to someone else? That was odd But hey! Nanoha is cured!... For not. I really do hope Fate turns Nanoha I just love seeing the cheerful and energetic Nanoha! And oh boy The ending. Is it really Access? or is it an impostor? I can't wait to read more!

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please CONTINUE!