Reviews for Perspectives
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 17 . 6/23
Quel dommage dans le chapitre 17 tu parles d'une version intégrale adulte diffusée sur ADMM dans la section Lemmon, mais cette section n'existe plus. J'aurai bien voulu voir la différence :(

AD/MM

What a pity in Chapter 17 you speak of an adult full version aired on the ADMM Lemmon section, but this section no longer exists. I would have liked to see the difference :(
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 19 . 6/23
Je suis une fan de Albus et Minerva et je suis tombée sur ton histoire. Et je dois dire que j'ai accroché des le début. C'est vrai que dans l'ordre du phœnix Poudlard na pas eu de chance entre un directeur qui est éloigné de son école, mais aussi ne sont amie la plus proche et Minerva qui reçoit 4 stupéfix la malchance est contre eux. Mais j'aime beaucoup ton idée que la force et la magie font revenir Minerva de son semi-coma. Par ailleurs ton idée de fusionner le directeur et son adjointe pour redonner à poudlard une magie ancienne est super :D .

J'ai adorée aussi le chapitre ou Ramalza fait parvenir les repas dans les salles de classe des professeurs et qu'ombrage ne reçoit que peu de chose.

Tout est chapitre était super. Ce sera une des fictions que je garderais ;)

AD/MM

I am a fan of Albus and Minerva and I came across your story. And I must say that I have hung the beginning. It is true that in the order of the phoenix Hogwarts na unlucky between a director who is away from his school, but are closest friend and Minerva receives 4 stunner bad luck is against them. But I love your idea that the strength and magic make his return Minerva semi-coma. Also your idea of merging the director and his assistant to give back to an old Hogwarts magic is great: D.

I also adored the chapter or Ramalza sent meals in classrooms teachers and shaded by only receives little.

Everything was great chapter. It will be a fiction that I would keep;)
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 14 . 5/6
Jesus, you are an amazing author. Your works touch my soul in a way that no others have before. I include all works in the history of publishing. If you chose, and blasphemous as it may be, I believe you would surpass the great Rowling herself.
polishgirl chapter 19 . 1/10
Simply : I love it.
dreamtaker1 chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
bravo ! loved it ty
Bookwormkat1 chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
A small point - if you are following cannon, Rita didn't write anything except for the quibbler in fifth year, or have I missed something?
Fudge and the prophet followed the idea she started in fourth year, but she was caught at the end of the year in the hospital wing as a beetle by Hermione. Otherwise beautiful so far, as your writing always is.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
I love the way you captured Albus and Minerva's relationship with one another.
This is really great! I love forward to reading more of your wonderful tales!
EvaGGB chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
BRILLANT
Tinochka chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
A magnificent work indeed! I couldn't be happier that I stumbled upon your story) I enjoyed every bit of it, honestly)) And the whole idea of different perspectives was great, and the Elves - oh, their behaviour was absolutely gorgeous!))

Anyway, thanks A LOT for writing)))
Midgette chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
It's brilliant. Truly great writing. Well done!
sammyfish chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
This was simply beautiful :) I love the wide variety of perspectives after Minerva's attack, and the way you've developed her as a character, through the vision of others. (As well as the lovely characters you've used, all the way through to the awesomeness of Voldemort's perspective!). And the romance you created between Minerva and Albus was beautiful. Completely believable, within canon, and filled with such sweetness and joy. Based off a true, and deep, friendship with many twists and turns. I ADORED the way you displayed their interactions over the years in the lead-up! And the cuteness of Romanza and the Professor's Professor was perfect. Essentially, an amazing story, I enjoyed it all. If there was anything you could have done differently, I missed the opportunity to see a current student's perspective after the attack. (Something that was, sadly, rather absent in the books.) That said, it wasn't needed, and would probably have been superfluous! Well done :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
The house-elf part was very sweet. :)

Although, with how this story seems to be going... these two, after all those years seem to not have known about each other's REAL feelings...

That's sad... Because they have only a year left... :'(
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
Aww... that Poppy realizing D's unveiled emotions moment was quite dramtic and touching. :D

Tom's revenge! *evil grin* Hahahaha
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Oho! O.o That was quite shocking... though understandable. :)

I guess, Severus' speculation about an agreement between Tom and Albus is quite far off... *lol*

It's no wonder he would love to have Minerva with him... She is cool and powerful! :D
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 6 . 1/20/2011