Reviews for Trapdoor
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
What do you mean by 'this sucks'? You've done a great job with all of this. Bravo.
sonicfan2000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
WHY didn't you put a sequel up for this?! Every time I read this (which is often, I just love this so much) I have anime tears because this beautiful one-shot was not elaborated. We don't know how Haruhi officially joined her organization, how she lost her memory or how (if) she falls back in love with Kaoru!

Don't get me wrong, it's fine the way it is but I bet this would get WAY more reviews if you added another chapter. Plus I would like to see what would happen if Haruhi tried to escape... I'm so dirty minded that it's not even funny...
soph chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This definitely did not suck! It was awesome! Please write another chapter!
demon-angel-lover chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I know this is gonna sound wronge to some ppl bu that was soooooo cute
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
rawrrrr i'll be reading ur fanfics if this is the result lemon- first lemons are expected to be yea... but ya did a good job on making kaoru hot ;D
Julia Anderson chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
He's. A. Gin-ger. A Red head. :p just sayin
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it!
clairebear chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You should so make this a multichap because it's pretty awesome and I'm liking the story line.
moggie8888 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
good story
Huggable7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Amazing -
schmaslow chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ahh! Omg that was soo exciting! I loved it! so so good :')

lol very hot. The situation was great xD
dixie chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I think it was bade ass for a first time fanfic ... tho ... it needs a sequel
Shizu-chan19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
oh. my. god. i loved this! but now i'm pissed cause i wanna read more! like, really bad... holy mother of shit!
RingoHime chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
omg! that was really good! you should totally make a sequel to this! XD
lexinedeathrose chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I loved the romance in this story, you should have written more! This captivated my attention, and I desperatly wanted to be Haruhi. The love for Haruhi was a true one, and I couldn't help feel bad that she forgot who he was, and how close they were together. Could you please wright more to this? I would appriciate it greatly.