Reviews for Rise of the Death Phantom
momo211 chapter 33 . 1/31/2016
A unique story that fits in well with manga-cannon. That's really hard to come by which is why I enjoyed this story. At first I felt a lot of characters were acting OOC but now I interpret it as them not being perfect and having moments of weakness/selfishness. Overall I really liked the plot and I especially enjoyed the last few chapters and the way manga scenes were incorporated. The only complaint/critique I have is that the chapters are a little lengthy because there's so much description of things not necessary to the overall story (in depth details of someone's outfit for example). But all in all I liked the story and appreciate how it's cannon compliant. Great job!
Ghost chapter 33 . 4/8/2014
Thank you for this story. Thank you for your work. Thank you for your time and the universe you have shared for us who cannot see it.

We laughed with them
We cried with them
We fought with them
We rejoiced with them
Because you made it possible.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/28/2014
That was the wildest ride, holy shit. Thank you for writing this treasure!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Goosebumps. This whole chapter. Aiiiee our heroes are in trouble AND he's got little Hotaru wrapped around his finger!
Luna chapter 33 . 2/8/2013
An amazing and moving story that tells of forgiveness, change, and the importance of believing in one's self. This was simply a spectacular fanfiction for this particular archive that is very much recommended.
Cipriana chapter 33 . 12/18/2011
Dude, this story is amazing! Probably my favorite depiction of what happened after Galaxia. I also like that you gave more of Hotaru. She was always one of my favorite character, even if she turned evil for a while. Great job and please, please, please keep writing! :)
Become's one with the story chapter 33 . 1/6/2011
I fell in love with this story and had to tell you so.
N.J. nickjohn7727024cox.net chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I have 5 things to ask you. 1. I looked at the summary for this fanfic on . But is there anything more to the plot? 2. What place or time is used in the fanfic? 3. Who all is in the fanfic? 4. How old are the individuals in the fanfic? 5. What level of power are the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.

Nick Johnson
Kaylen Cooper chapter 33 . 6/14/2010
Nothing can describe this, other than the following: perfectly awe-inspiring.

Your talent leaves me speechless. This story... was a journey, that will never be repeated. It will be treasured as one of those single moments in life that changes you.

Just... wow.
creativesm75 chapter 33 . 4/28/2010
Magnificent. it was nerve-wracking, painful , sad, furious, joyful, exciting, happy and full of exultation. I loved it. If only there was something like this in the end.

wonderful.
dekita chapter 33 . 4/12/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so wonderful! Oneiromancer, you've done an excellent, fabulous job! This story is absolutely amazing! You interwoven almost every bit of the manga into this story. You made parts of the story much more beautiful. The ending where Mamoru says that she's invincible made much more of an impact to me than ever before. Reading this story has been such a treat, and I'm soo, soo distraught that it's over. It's exactly how I felt when I finished reading again the original manga a few months back.

I swear, I went through a roller-coaster reading this story. I can go on and on about how amazing this story was. You made Death Phantom one helluva villian - He was a madman. His destruction on Tokyo was just horrific. The part of the story where he wrecked havoc on the people was amazing. It's so unfortunate that so many people had to die at his hands. Some I never expected would die off, but it made the story just that more dramatic. I felt the despair, the hopelessness and the want for hope admidst the terror that plagued Tokyo. And just to think that this story spanned only a couple of days! And that the whole terror was only one day. That's what I call awesome writing.

You also did an amazing job in pacing, story development, character development, crap everything! Lol At first I was so angry at how you characterized the Senshi in the beginning, with their doubts, their angst, their drama. But now, I see that that was all to hammer in the point of how disfunctional they were. It's amazing what 2 years of peace can do on the senshi. Ahh I want to keep praising the story, but you've got over 150 reviews praising it alone. I'm saddened that the story is completed, I soo wish there was a sequel, but that's up to you to decide. I'll have some hope though.

Again, thanks for writing an amazing story. You've given the SM fandom a beautiful, great epic story. And I sign off here. _
dekita chapter 32 . 4/12/2010
OMG I had the biggest shock, I thought that was the end! Lol I was soo scared LOL, but then I saw the next button and was ecstatic! Omg how beautiful, they consummated their love. Ohh the stars! I loved how awkward it was too lol. I just don't see Mamoru having any experience in bed heh, so I too was taken back by his openness of being naked in front of Usagi. Dude if I saw that I'd go wild. And I loved that line where Usagi's like, 'uhh the bed is this way' HA. I didn't think you'd add this part to the story, but I'm glad you did. hh I can't wait to read the next chapter! Can't believe it's almost over... so, so sad :(
dekita chapter 31 . 4/12/2010
Oh my god I can't believe it's almost finished! Ahh I'm gonna go mad... Very heartfelt moment with Unazaki & Usagi.. er, Neo-Queen Serenity (NQS heh). Wiping the marks of the devil. Everyone deserves a second chance. God the wretched thing called 'end' is creeping up. :(
dekita chapter 30 . 4/12/2010
Yaay the Crystal Palace is here! So beautiful... I love it! The passing of the crown, from mother to daughter. Now Usagi's the Queen! Neo-Queen Serenity!
dekita chapter 29 . 4/12/2010
Oh my gosh! Usagi's true mother, Queen Serenity woohoo!~! YAY! This means only good things :) Omg omg what's gonna happen next I must find out