Reviews for This Fire Burns
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Dang! Oz is the bomb! He Bad! ; Well looks like Lori is now a Knight. Awesome! Can't wait for all the Knights to be together.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Well, that was crazy! Nicely done! Can't wait until the other Knights arrive. Hate for Fire, Love for Air, can't remember what it is for the others. Maybe courage?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Wow! I wonder if Shelly is the one to get the crossbow? That would be so cool! Can't wait! I'd like to see if other Knights are 'crowned'.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Uh oh! Not good! Giles is in danger and Buffy is nowhere to be found ; LOL I noticed the Scooby-Doo reference, which Sarah Michelle Gellar was in LOL ; So Xander is finally learning how to control parts of the armor and will soon learn how to control it's entirety
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
LOL Xander is definitely a jokester. He would make the perfect son for Loki LOL ; While he was joking apparently that's how to summon the armor.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Wow! I kind of figured you had gotten high before LOL Personally I don't think Xander would smoke but that's just me. I mean, he was talking about it being just like alcohol and then he ended up smoking, it was a bit hypocritical in his part but it's not my story. ; LOL Giles, I'm sure he never smoked.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Hmm. Nice. Hopefully Xander can whoop some ass with it. His destiny had to be great, considering Buffy's was and she was extremely powerful, just like Willow.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Damn! That's not good! Xander is the one that is the rightful owner.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Well, things are coming together. Just wait, it's going to get better. Things are about to get crazy!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Hmm. This is going to get better and better. I like it! Hopefully Shelly is okay. Xander is going to become a Mystic Knight? Awesome
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hex yeah! Liking it! I remember the Mystic Knights, loved that show. Xander just saved Shelly! She will be forever gratefule.
Fox Boss chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Dude, you gotta update this, this fic could be epic.
sin.nighthawk chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
hope to see more of this someday
Mechconstrictor chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
Great story. I loved the series when it was on. Hoping they put it on DVD soon. Hope to see more of this story.
Blackguard chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Great story thus far, looking forward to more.