Reviews for Anger's Heartbreak
Sallyannerenee chapter 15 . 7/15
Great story. Nice to a see John trying harder to be a good dad, most fanfic make him a monster.
JennLark chapter 15 . 4/12
great story. Excited to read the sequel.
all john cares about is the hunt
reader50 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
When John gave his speech about not leaving Sam, I think it would have been very funny if Dean had cried "CHRISTO". ;)
reader50 chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
This chapter was so sweet it made my teeth hurt. ;)
reader50 chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I WAS surprised at the diagnosis. I thought meningitis immediately when I heard stiff neck. Good job with the surprise diagnosis, I wasn't expecting that. I'm enjoying the story, the only thing I don't care for is Dean frequently calling Sam his baby brother. That fact need not be constantly shoved in our face as we know Sam is his baby brother. It is just funnier on the show when Dean calls him is LITTLE brother because Sam is bigger than Dean. Thank you for sharing.
Pisces tattoo chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
It sounds like meningitis
Sassy sarcasm chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I change my opinion it sounds more like postconcussive syndrome.
Sassy sarcasm chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
It kinda seems like he has a corneal ulcer. (I used to want to be a doctor, I googled weird things when I was twelve. I'm 16.)
Graffiti-Kami chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Damn, I thought he was gonna be a vampire or something... I was way off... If Sammy dies, I swear, I'll kill John myself
superatea chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
I loved it. thank you for write
mngrue chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Lols, in response to your revelation of Sam's illness, I wasn't surprised. First, because I so called either the mold or the rat droppings being the cause of something bad happening to Sam as soon as I read about them, and second, because meningitis is like, the second most used "Sam's sick" illness behind the flu/pneumonia. But I didn't know the name of the illness, so I'll file that away : ) I'm glad it wasn't really meningitis.
Lexy chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Well that seens oddly out of character for John, but I'm okay with it since he's actually being a good father to Dean and Sam.
Lexy chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Well John it's not much but it's a start. You just better quit being such an ass all the time, they are your children for gods sake why don't you actually act like their dad and give a crap about them.
Lexy chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Oh Sammy, hopefully Dean'll be able to actually be in the room for the next treatment, but you don't have to be scared of the dialysis treatment, you're perfectly safe. I promise, nothing bad'll happen.