Reviews for Anger's Heartbreak
Graffiti-Kami chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Damn, I thought he was gonna be a vampire or something... I was way off... If Sammy dies, I swear, I'll kill John myself
superatea chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
I loved it. thank you for write
mngrue chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Lols, in response to your revelation of Sam's illness, I wasn't surprised. First, because I so called either the mold or the rat droppings being the cause of something bad happening to Sam as soon as I read about them, and second, because meningitis is like, the second most used "Sam's sick" illness behind the flu/pneumonia. But I didn't know the name of the illness, so I'll file that away : ) I'm glad it wasn't really meningitis.
Lexy chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Well that seens oddly out of character for John, but I'm okay with it since he's actually being a good father to Dean and Sam.
Lexy chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Well John it's not much but it's a start. You just better quit being such an ass all the time, they are your children for gods sake why don't you actually act like their dad and give a crap about them.
Lexy chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Oh Sammy, hopefully Dean'll be able to actually be in the room for the next treatment, but you don't have to be scared of the dialysis treatment, you're perfectly safe. I promise, nothing bad'll happen.
Lexy chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Oh i don't know maybe actually let Dean be in the damned room with Sammy!
Lexy chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Sammy, Dean... I'm so sorry that you had to be in so much pain for John to learn a lesson but you'll both get better I know it, and maybe John will quit acting like such a jackass att the time.
Lexy chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
You go Bobby! Tell John what's for, cause clearly he needs straightened out!
Lexy chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
See what you did John, you're te reason that Dean has to protect his brother from you! Their father! Ha father in blood only because you sure as hell haven't acted like muh of an actual dad!
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
*hugging Dean carefully but tightly* Dean he'll be okay, Sam's strong, as long as he has you he'll be able to get through this but you have to be strong for him Dean, you have to be calm when he's freaking out.

John, Dean's right you caused this, you caused this by ignoring when Sam didn't feel well and by just tellig him to suck it up constantly an so he didn't say anything and look where it got him, in a hospital fighting for his life!
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
*placing herself between the boys and John* Know what John, you're right, you would deserve it if they never talked to you again! Sam's in who knows what condition because you made him feel inferior and kept telling him to suck it up, so he never told you that he was sick because he didn't want to dissappoint you even more, and Dean's in bad condition too because he was protecting Sam.
Lexy chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Damnit John! Your son is sick and you don't care enough to actually worry about him! I hope you fucking regret it! I hope the fucking guilt eats you alive and that the wendigo kills your sorrys ass!
Lexy chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
* yelling at him all five foot one of her frame as intimidating as humanly possible* John Winchester how dare you treat your son like he's worthless because he's not a carbon copy of his brother, because he's not a carbon copy of YOU! I've got news for you John, Sam may not be a lot of things but he is a sweet, caring, normal, extremely intelligent, kid. He may not be a born hunter like you or even Dean but at least he can genuinely care about people, something you seen incapable of doing, particulary when your children are involved. You can't quit being an egotistical douchebag long enough to pay attention to the fact that your son is sick or that you're hurting him by being such an uncaring asshole and treating him like he should be one of your fellow marines.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
John that is seriously disgusting and how can you be such an ass to your children they are kids not soldiers