Reviews for Dark Intimacy
KT chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
NOOooooo :( That was amazing, I really loved the story and the vivid description. It was too bad ch 17 was not an update. But anyhow AMAZING work! I was so caught up in the story, I completely lost track of time. I really am curious about what happens next. Please update?
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
Hmmm... raising a skeptical brow. I don't know about this, I mean I'm glad he's real, but an angel? I'm sorry to say I don't approve, but it's your story so.. yeah.
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Hahahaha! Awesome! That's one of the funniest things ever, I'm not at all bothered you did this, lol. I actually wish a lot of series would do this, just for the HA- HA factor (flips off audience) lol.
vampiregurly08 chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
you must continue.. please i love it.
Hu5kyGirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I like the way this is written, the only thing confusing me is the French words you throw in...

I dont understand a single sound in French let alone a word, and some of the Carpathian wordings. I have all the books, but I cant remember what all they translate to.

But I think its cool, and I'm wondering if Caelen will break the rules and take Nicolette early
Purple Lavenders chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
This got to be the longest dream sequence know to mankind! Girl, you could go to Guiness! O.O

Anyways, I love your story so far. The High School thing made me laugh like crazy xD Congrats on it.

I'll be waiting for your update! I'm really curious! D

Oh, btw, Team Jacob, really? I like Jake, but Edward is... hotter. Or colder. Whatever. xD

Is she going to be explaining Twilight for him? Scratch that, is she going to be explaining TEAM JACOB/EDWARD to him?

Oh, I'd like to see that! xD

Enough said! Till next chapter!
Dilaan chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
I am craving for more. This is the best Carpathian storie on fanfiction. Please cont., i cant wait to find out what happens next.
magicspromise89 chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
WOW. Never saw that coming. Keep going. I'm glad the whole waking up thing wasn't the end. REALLY REALLY GLAD!
slynn64 chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
An angel. Okay.I was upset at first that she was dreaming but you fixed . Story is back on track. It's been a long time since you posted a chapter for this story. I am glad. I look forward to the next chapter.
apalusa-light chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
Well, holy frackin God! An angel? I was a little thrown when the whole story (to that point) had been a dream [couple of chapters back] though I figured that it must be in someway her power to "see" that showed her about the people and her lifemate in dreams. I knew that we would see Caelen again. I did NOT expect to find out that she was, is an angel! It's a unique and amazing idea, and I can't wait to see what you going to do with this story next! I hope you'll update again soon! Happy Writing!
Purely Superficial chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
I could have killed you myself when 13 chapters turned out to be a dream. But the angle bit has me intrigued. I assume, for your own safety, you will continue the story...;)
TwilightVicki chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
Just found this story - I really like it! It has great twists; I was so surprised that most of it has been a dream. And Nicolette being an angel is an interesting development. Excited for more! 0)
Readalot999 chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
i've said it before - you have great style. it doesn't even matter if one likes the story or not (and i do) because the "presentation" in itself is great. looking forward to more
1world-traveler chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
this is really good please update asap
athenebrita chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
O_o damn that was could. never expected the previous 14 chapters to be a dream. i loved the twist you can tell, very original. maybe christine feehan should give it a try :-D please update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »